Anyone up for a game?

Davor

Prince
I got Civ Rev for the 360, but don't have gold. I got the PS3, but no Civ Rev. I am willing to get gold or Civ Rev for the PS3 if there is anyone willing to game once in a while.

So if anyone wants to have a game from time to time, post here and what platform. Maybe we can sceduel in a time for a game.

If you like the game, I suggest you get the gold account for xbl. There are always ranked matches going on and you should have no trouble finding people to play against. My understanding is that online play works a little better (fewer bugs) on xbox than it does on the ps3, but I don't have a ps3 to personally verify this.

There aren't a lot of online players who hang out here. You'll find more if you go to forums.2kgames.com. I got nothing against this board and am not trying to divert traffic, but around here it's like a ghost town with tumbleweeds rolling past and over there there's high traffic with frequent tournaments, friendly matches and lots and lots of strategy discussion.

Thanks elthrasher, I didn't know there was an offical site for Civ. Yes sadly this place is like a ghost town now for Civ Rev. I will go over there and check it out, thank you.

Top Bottom