End of Empires - N3S III

Quite simply, if you attempt any expansion off that main island of yours, we will react aggressively. Expansion towards Leun is our domain.

To the Nahari Empire
From New Kalos

We will of course seek to expand our trade, possibly by colonialism, but if you are happy to agree to this, we are happy to agree not to place any colonies on the strats in the direction of Leun.

OOC: The Opulensi are ringing some sort of bell with me and I can't recall why. I can't find any records that I was in this NES either...

TO: Nahari Empire, Opulensi Empire, and New Kalos

Perhaps we need to remind you, our distant neighbors, that the Leunan Empire considers all coastline and land surrounding the Leunan sea to be in possession of the Leunan Empire, and as such, any expansion pass the straits to the east will be blocked.

OOC: The Opulensi are ringing some sort of bell with me and I can't recall why. I can't find any records that I was in this NES either...

There was country named the Opulensi also in BirdNES2.

To: Fourth-Gaci, Chief-of-Chiefs of Moti

Even your powerful father only captured great Magha by negotiation. Plainly you can see that Bahra is lost to you. You have troubles to the south, and we have troubles to the north. Even if there will never be friendship between us, let us at least recognize that, for now, peace is in our best interests.

To the Leunan Nation. You can consider it whatever you like, but you have no control or power to exert on us, we will do as we wish.

To New Kalos. We are glad that you have seen sense, good fortune in the Southern waters.

As have you.

I just laughed inside, we haven't even got the BT done and people are already starting full-fledged conflicts.

...everything looks like a nail ;)

I am officially taking Vonenheim, please direct any diplomacy to me.

Vonenheim - Julius Gandi
Culture: Sarrukhan, Small
Religion: Polytheism
Government: Chiefdom
Income: 350
Military: 1,000 levies, 10 ships (Upkeep: 200 + 100 = 300)
Manpower: 2,500 men
Description: The Sarrukh are viewed as an aggressive and barbaric people at the northern edge of the world. To they themselves, of course, they are not on any “edge”, and are certainly not barbaric. Vonenheim is at the southwestern edge of their lands, and have some trading contacts in the lands of a people calling themselves the “Shu”.

Orders Sent.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEAAAL!

I've been MIA this week, so hopefully I'll catch up tonight.

Visions from the Woods of Duun

An old man disappears into the woods one night in the depth of winter to die. He had lived mostly to himself his whole life. All he had in the world was his wits and his strength, and as his health waned even that began to leave him. But in the woods he could die with dignity in the grace of the spirits of the forest.

None of which was unusual. However, several days later he reemerged from the woods. With blood shot eyes, and hair shimmering like gold. He repeated a riddle.

“New sky rise,
Azyr advise,
Men of Vonenheim
Collect up your arms
And leave now your farms
Fortune waits in a land
East of where we stand”

At least that is the story that spread through the Vonenheim world like wild fire. There was much left to the imagination in this prophecy, but to many it was a clear sign from the gods. It was time for a great expedition like their father’s farther had done. Villages begin to put to work on preparing their ships for the voyage. Young men say good bye to their wives as they shove off for the adventure of their lives.

To be continued…. After the update

Top Bottom