Civ 5 planet of the apes mod discussion

agentmikey545

Chieftain
Heyguys, i was thinking of making a custom map and skins, also some new dialogue for a mod idea i had today. i just recently saw the new planet of the apes movie and was thinking of creating a planet of the apes mod featuring all out war between nations. then whoevers left (hopefully the player) would end up in a similar scanario to the movie where you have to (SPOILER ALERT FOR MOVIE)

Spoiler :
where you have to plan your attack against the apes and there territorys

so, i was going to make some custom skins (based on if you want to be the apes or the humans. also will be using custom diologue's based on the movie (but not the same as the movies). tell me what you guys think! email me at agentmikey545@gmail.com if you have any cool ideas, or want to help out, or if you have questions. based on the feed back i will either make/not make this mod. if i get 20 or so people wanting to play i probly will. this is not the only forum this post is on :) when i have it finished (if i decide to do it) i will update this with the download information. :king:

It's an awesome idea, although perhaps a bit trendy. How much life does the Apes craze have; or at least, by the time you're done?

i am not sure yet, i havent done much but map things. any suggeestions would be helpfull. im currently waiting for a buddy of mine to get on skype. i do most of the texture working and reskinning. i went to IU with him a while back. hes going to handle alot of internals for me in order to balance it out. was thinking of different difficulties and talking about some other things

Ive realized that this is in the wrong section, sorry for any mods that get angry at me for that. ill try to move it!

Top Bottom