Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof that not only the combat odds generator is biased against the player, but also the random event generator.;)

Guess which two nations were at war with each other in 1780.

Either Mansa is living in bizarro world or he's dropping hints that he wants to be more than friends.

Attachments

• unlucky random.JPG
    unlucky random.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 2,646
  • power graph.JPG
    power graph.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 2,591
  • bizarro mansa.JPG
    bizarro mansa.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 2,627
1st Pic:

I also seem to find that the Random Event Generator bias. One event, I was 1 gold off from one of the options.

2nd Pic:

Justinian and Stalin? I'm assuming this is a historical coincidence, of one that I don't know about.

3rd Pic:

:rotfl: (edit: btw, I never seen MM with that many cities)

3rd pic
I've seen that before. Nice photography getting the LH just right for that caption... :rotfl:;):rotfl:

Either Mansa is living in bizarro world or he's dropping hints that he wants to be more than friends.

:wow:

no... maybe

:groucho:

wait, that doesn't work, how about

:vomit:

no, almost

:banana:

not even close to the smile I wanted... hmm seems like there is no smiley for this occasion... except maybe....

:rotfl:

Okay

1. Tag Team Superworkers!
2. What do you do when you capital is invaded by Prarie Dogs? Make them you pets
3. Susy and Johnny were taking a walk on the beach when Susy fell into a giant hole in the beach...

EDIT: Problem fixed!

Attachments

• Tag Team.JPG
    Tag Team.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 1,434
  • Urban Prarie Dogs.JPG
    Urban Prarie Dogs.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 1,394
  • Weird Beach0000.JPG
    Weird Beach0000.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,357
I think you mixed the numbers up.

^Yeah, 1 is 2 and 2 is 1.

We're at war, yet somehow Isabella lets me use her water

Attachments

• We're enemies, yet we share water.JPG
    We're enemies, yet we share water.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,373
Best Aquaduct picture ever, plus those lucky Cuban mountain dwarves get water into their mines (lord of the rings reference)

What's wrong with this picture?

And in case you are wondering, This is on normal speed.

Zomg who were you playing as and how do you have a 25 turn golden age.

Wanna see a long golden age? Its the combination of the Taj Mahal, the Musket Man event, and a great prophet all within a couple turns of each other.

edit: Hmm... that's strange, it only works through a download, I can't get my picture to appear as a thumbnail....

What's wrong? Teching Demo in 1695AD :p Though hats off for that GA... not that you'd need it with your empire ;)

@civhelp121: You can use CivScale. Just search, download, launch and chance the background color (along with other funny stuff). Enjoy :)

The fact that you are going to go into deficit next turn unless you turn that science slider down?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom