Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that first one looks WB'd. You can't settle cities within another's BFC.

That's what I thought. But then I thought, oh, maybe its a scenario?

I thought at first it was RFC, because of Rome's color, but some other tale-tale signs of RFC are missing (like stability markings). WB'd or not, still cool.

First one looks like modded, not WBd as, for example, england has their cities crumped together too (whatever good it'll do them...).

Second and third pics show perfectly legal city placements. The 2-tiles-distance-rule doesn't apply if the cities are not on the same landmass...

But the funny thing about those pix is the towns that have been rescaled with civscale or so... They surely are huge :eek:

it wasn't modded per say... i simply edited the civ files and map and colors in a normal game. reason for close cities is that i had premade this map with a lot of european cities there and in england inverness is founded as barbarian and it spread its culture giving england no other choice. i was planning on post the map on the site but there is a problem with the texts in it causing the diplomacy screen to show the leader name twice without the name of the civ.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 460
Those "buildings" look like overgrown towns. Like I said, you can scale them (everything in civ, really) using CivScale.

He himself said it wasn't a proper mod...

Perhaps he is 1-5 turns away from it? Perhaps he don't wanna lose his prats?

It says: "Tokugawa: We would have nothing to gain." :confused: Perhaps go over it again?

There have been varieties of video problem affects posted before, but I've not seen this one. All the units went blue - until I moved it upon which it resumed its normal appearance. The blue on this axe is made to look more wierd by the fact that it has a promotion available:

Blue Axe.JPG

This next one is another like I've seen before with wierd buildings, particularly wonders. I've posted this one though because stonehenge has been so beautifully placed right in the middle of a caw pen!

Stonehenge.JPG

There have been varieties of video problem affects posted before, but I've not seen this one. All the units went blue - until I moved it upon which it resumed its normal appearance. The blue on this axe is made to look more wierd by the fact that it has a promotion available:

View attachment 210718

This next one is another like I've seen before with wierd buildings, particularly wonders. I've posted this one though because stonehenge has been so beautifully placed right in the middle of a caw pen!

View attachment 210719

Look out! The Hulk has an axe now!

Why is England Red? I thought Japan was red...

I like that your town isn't using the Cow pasture in lue of the STonehenge wonder.

Why is England Red? I thought Japan was red...

I think that's an earth map game. Perhaps 1000AD start...? England uses that flag in earth 1000AD in the original CIV...

I like that your town isn't using the Cow pasture in lue of the STonehenge wonder.

I think the Persian immortal is the reason that cow pen isn't being used. That's NOT a persian city!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom