The German Empire

ackwhacker

Chieftain
Okay, this is my first ever story so don't be too critical!! Just to start off, I'm the Germans with Bismarck as the leader. I have all victory conditions on and the ability to choose your own religions. I'll be playing on a standard size, temperate, hemisphere map with two continients and normal sized islands. I'm not choosing any rivals. The difiiculty will be nobal, as I am not a very strong player....even though I've been playin Civ since The Test of Time came out....So I'm gonna try and do an update every couple of days. So off I go to start this new tale!!! Any tips and comments are welcome so please don't be shy!!!

have 5-10 cities only, where you have an insane amount of industry, germany shouldn't be too big, but very, very industrial.

don't conquer the world, destroy it.

Any new updates? How is the game going? I am interested in this story, as I might get a couple of pointers on how to play :D

hey, ya, im gonna start another one today. i never got around to doin this one because i've been doing back shifts at work, and i normally do the bulk of my playing at night. Ill try and get my first update today, but it's probably wont be till later on tonight because the World Jr. Hockey game is on right now. GO CANADA GO!

Top Bottom