Aztec Challenge

MerchantCo

Merchant
This is a simple challenge that I made up when I was bored

You must produce literally nothing but Jaguars for as long as possible. You must also avoid Bronze Working so that Jaguars can be produced for as long as possible. Forget about gold, happiness, culture, etc. Then, at some point, you must try to conquer the world with your jaguar army.

If anybody is bored enough to try this, please post screenshots :p

I am assuming we are allowed to make workers and buildings? I think this is probably doable in King and below difficulty level in small sized maps. In large map or in continents, it's probably very difficult.

Bronze working does not obsolete the jag, that comes with metal casting.

More importantly, what's the map size? It's probably pretty easy on Duel.

I have beaten the AI in duels with building nothing but scouts... doesn't work on the higher levels of course.

Here's an Aztec question.... If you open HONOR, do you get double the culture bonus from barb kills? That would only make sense.

Here's an Aztec question.... If you open HONOR, do you get double the culture bonus from barb kills? That would only make sense.

Yes but it isn't worth it imo. The culture cost of adopting the policy and delaying other, more useful policies outweighs the increased culture gain. I can dig around for the math and a mode detailed response if you're interested but I'm on my phone atm.

Yes but it isn't worth it imo. The culture cost of adopting the policy and delaying other, more useful policies outweighs the increased culture gain. I can dig around for the math and a mode detailed response if you're interested but I'm on my phone atm.

Yeah, but it's also useful in dealing with barbarians and finding them. You can get extra gold and city-state influence from the same policy.

Top Bottom