Minor Leaders

You should add the civilopedia descriptions and any other relevant lore if you want us to suggest changes for duplicate traits. Right now all we have to go on are pictures :).
I'm especially curious about Emma Vargamor, and why she's Agnostic.

Only vanilla traits can be gained... One of the Sidar leaders DOES start with Charismatic, but that will probably be changed. Honestly, the main leader I'm worried about balance wise is for the Grigori... Prime Minister Esirce is Tolerant. Should be interesting. :lol:
The potential for Organized Jotnar seems mildly frightening as well.

Broken Compact:

Random Infernal/Mercurian leaders will enter the game. Currently, the Infernals enter upon completion of the Demonic Pact ritual, which requires the Infernal Pact technology. This ritual can be completed by each civilization only once, and can only be completed 7 times for each of 7 Infernal leaders. The Infernals themselves are blocked from construction.

Eventually, the Mercurians will function in a similar way, with multiple Mercurian Gate wonders.
Huh. You beat me on this... You're releasing so fast :lol: Now, everyone would think I stole things from you :p

Ugh. Found a bug already haha. Apparently the different Infernal leaders have their own hyborem clones... Only Hybie starts with the Gela. I was planning on adding that so it's fine, but I couldn't figure out why it kept crashing when the infernals came in. The game was trying to add a non-existent unit. :lol: Planning on changing them to reflect the leader they're supposed to be... Leth should be a succubus, for example.

Re: Weevil, Pickle and Hyde. Feel free to use the story "Slavery" for their background. You can find it in the stories thread in the Lore forum.

I agree with opera, you are fast!

For Scions, I think Korinna can be changed to a minor leader. Scions are so centered around the emperor that she would be minor compared to him. But I wonder what Tarqueline would say...

If you like any of my minor leaders, feel free to use them. All are different than Notque's and I have added at least one minor for every civ that had none. I quite like some of them (what else - even, to loosely quote, 'the druidic version of Doviello' ;) )

Haha, I would if they had them. Emma is actually from a werewolf civ mod, but I didn't touch her. So far this is all Notque's work. :lol:

That would be interesting, yes...... Also rather fun. :p

I wondered if that was the case with Emma, but she didn't have Lycanthropic, so I was confused.

The pedia text for Prime Minister Esirce is amazing, and will be even more hilarious if he turns out to be the overpowered leader.

How will multiple Mercurians and Infernals deal with souls? As in, if a relevant units dies, and there are three Infernals in the game, who gets a Mane?

I wondered if that was the case with Emma, but she didn't have Lycanthropic, so I was confused.

The pedia text for Prime Minister Esirce is amazing, and will be even more hilarious if he turns out to be the overpowered leader.

How will multiple Mercurians and Infernals deal with souls? As in, if a relevant units dies, and there are three Infernals in the game, who gets a Mane?

At the moment, all of them do. I'm not sure if I want to fix that, or leave it...

Also, the Mercs are officially working. I had an issue where Hyborem was leading them. :lol: Forgot to change the name of the leader added to the list, as well as where it checks if that leader was ever in game.

Emma would have been Lycanthropic, but then she'd just be a Duin clone... so I kept her as Opportunistic.

And Esirce has one of my favorite entries. :lol: I like Furia's as well.....

Yes, yes it does. The Mercs are underpowered compared to the Infernals, so I'm okay with that.

And I believe I answered the soul question in the last post... As it currently stands, the Angels will go to ALL mercs, and manes will go to all Infernals. So if there should be 2 manes, but all 7 infernals are in, 14 manes will spawn, 2 for each. Not sure atm whether to leave it, or make them go to a random civ rather than all civs.

I think it makes them all a bit too powerful.

Personally, I think that when a unit dies, it should have only ONE soul. Either an angel or a mane appropriately. And randomly choosing between when both are valid (like a paladin with death magic)

Some pic ideas

Mercurians:
Spoiler :

Infernal:

Spoiler :

Good elf:

Spoiler :

Svarts:

Spoiler :

A thoughtful Orc:

Spoiler :

Amurite or Kahd?

Spoiler :

Balseraph? (this pic was long before Batman XD)
Spoiler :

Bannor/Martial elohim/Mercurian female (cute!)

Spoiler :

Bannor/etc male:

Spoiler :

D'tesh?

Spoiler :

Lizards:

Spoiler :

Need resized and whatnot but nothing thats a big deal.

Top Bottom