What do you think the Super Secret unit that is going to be in CIV5 is going to be

Perhaps Godzilla will be unlocked when you get nuked.

As for something more realistic... perhaps assasins, ninjas, or the Red Baron.

Some sort of fanatic/guerilla/terrorist unit that can be unlocked with a certain set of social policies might be cool. I don't know if they'd make a unit like this a joke. If they do it had better be a very difficult thing to unlock. As much as I would laugh at Godzilla being a unit the first time I saw it, if I unlocked it in half of my games without thinking about it, it would start to get irritating. I also wonder how this will affect multiplayer. If it's anything unbalancing it should be disabled. I'd hate to have to rush an attack on somebody to prevent them building godzilla.

Dr. Who, Bam, thats it, never dies, goes around saving damsels and getting assitants killed or hurt, time travels so who knows what year a civ will get it o.0, did I mention he is awesome. Way better than any chuck norris.

Well then, they better build 13 skins for this unit, or face the wrath of the DW fanbase. :lol:

US bankers: 50hp Invisible
Special ability: File Bankruptcy
All gold for the Civ used against automatically "Vanishes into thin air"

:gold::gold:

Dr. Who, Bam, thats it, never dies, goes around saving damsels and getting assitants killed or hurt, time travels so who knows what year a civ will get it o.0, did I mention he is awesome. Way better than any chuck norris.

P.s Who the duck is Luis Suarez and why are people voting this nobody as a UU.

This link may help you:
Linky

I would go for a Spearman that can be build after researching the tank technology and it beats the tank almost every time!

I actually love the zombie Apocalypse thing. They could be killed but there is a chance that your unit will be infected and will turn zombie in a few turns, but not before infecting friendly units in adjacent tiles before.

And a massive bonus for Melee units.

I would play that game!

maybe it will simply be... spies?

I'd be very happy to hear any official comments.
Uber units suck, missing civilopedia entries suck twice as much.

Now that was just rude.

No, I didn't know who he was and now I do. Very helpful, thanks whomever linked that.

Now I can say without a doubt, worst choice for a Special unit ever, some nobody football player who got thier team through by cheating (not unique).

Doctor Who or Indeed Simon Baker Ftw.

Ben Linus.

Yes yes, that would be so cool. It would be unlocked when you enter a previously uninhabited island. It would be a special unit that could enter through enemy territory and kill people and whenever he is attacked he will confuse the enemy and get them to fight on your side.

Top Bottom