RevCast Episode 04: "Bring It" (Part 1)

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

It's brought. Regular co-hosts Annalee "Cartimandua" Barney, Joe "joebreeves" Reeves and Alexander "Alexander I" Strub drive the fourth episode of RevCast (RC), the newest Civilization podcast on the PolyCast (PC) network from Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS), focusing on Civilization: Revolution on its various platforms. "Bring It On" (Part 1) is now netcasting with a runtime of 14m59s.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 01m19s | Topic #1
Examining general and civ-specific units throughout the game's eras: strengths, weaknesses and strategies.
- 10m43s | Topic #2
Answering a listener's letter who wrote in response to the second episode.

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
Interacting with the audience, who has an itchy trigger finger, and who is getting in touch with their feminine side.

This is RC's first two-part outing. Concentrating on units, military and combat, its conclusion is to be released in two weeks time. As always, enjoy. :)

Good stuff! Think i'm going to start another game one of these days. Maybe try out the MP. Are there still matches to be found on PSN?

Good stuff! Think i'm going to start another game one of these days. Maybe try out the MP. Are there still matches to be found on PSN?

there are still plenty of matches to be had on PSN. a lot of the good players just play private matches unranked because the ranked matches are so buggy and the leaderboard is not at all accurate.

feel free to add me: psn= anarak or ggrayson

there is still a thriving ranked community there too, but nothing to the extent that you'll see on xbox. so if you've got a 360, i suggest picking the game up used and get on 360's mp. it's so much less buggy and there's way more players.

there are still plenty of matches to be had on PSN. a lot of the good players just play private matches unranked because the ranked matches are so buggy and the leaderboard is not at all accurate.

feel free to add me: psn= anarak or ggrayson

there is still a thriving ranked community there too, but nothing to the extent that you'll see on xbox. so if you've got a 360, i suggest picking the game up used and get on 360's mp. it's so much less buggy and there's way more players.

If you allow me, I´ll hook you up on PSN, or if you are faster, you can hook up with me. My PSN-id is Hertsh. I´d like to have a game or two with you. You have solid comments on this forum. :)

Sorry for the off topic comment.

The RevCast is getting better by the show. Too bad it is not on iTunes as a Podcast, it would make it easier to bring with me.

Anarak: based on your post here, you're Grayson over on Poly?

yes, I'm Grayson over at Apolyton and on 2Kforums.

I'd like to just change my name on civfanatics to Grayson, but I don't know if that's possible.

so, with the switch over at Apolyton, does this mean RevCast is on the back burner now? I thought i read somewhere that Dan Q was still doing the Polycast and RevCast. How often are they suppossed to come out?

so, with the switch over at Apolyton, does this mean RevCast is on the back burner now? I thought i read somewhere that Dan Q was still doing the Polycast and RevCast.
Dan is still doing Polycast and Revcast.
Yes, PolyCast, RevCast as well as ModCast are continuing. I have retained ownership in all three shows.

How often are they suppossed to come out?
ModCast and PolyCast have been and remain bi-weekly -- RevCast is monthly. There are exceptions from time-to-time, however.

Top Bottom