Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

Charming? Rarely have I been accused of such in my life. Pleasant, perhaps, is the best you might say of me; most consider me to have a head too full of spells to be anything like charming.

But clearly if you say so, it must be true?

As for you, I think slippery applies. What was it you said?:

I believe a magical being of great strength and power could be behind this,

Strength was your own observation, my friend; the rest of my comments mere hyperbole to press the point. I expect I know rather less of Krill than you do, if that compendium excerpt is anything by which to judge. I've spoken to Krill but twice, and he has not been free with information.

But yes, it does make an association between me and the golem that I have spoken up in his favor, and I fully expect all of you to make a note of it.

"I don't like enchantments, you always find out about them when it's too late. Stuck In Pi can you clarify your role in all of this?"

The spirit archmage fell limp on the floor, as if his entire life force had departed of its own accord. A thin trickle of blood ran from his nose, slowly accumulating as a small puddle starturating the earth by the apparent corpse. However due to the intensity of the situation the body was given little thought. Eventually, as time drew on, the limp body became a matter of interest, nevertheless before they could check the body for signs of life the archmage's eyes sprung open with a new burning intensity. The small pool of blood was flowing back into the now bloody nose, and as if with a new lease of life the spirit archmage arose, unaware of what had happened.

"What are you lot staring at? Mind your own blooming business!"

The spirit archmage fell limp on the floor, as if his entire life force had departed of its own accord. A thin trickle of blood ran from his nose, slowly accumulating as a small puddle starturating the earth by the apparent corpse. However due to the intensity of the situation the body was given little thought. Eventually, as time drew on, the limp body became a matter of interest, nevertheless before they could check the body for signs of life the archmage's eyes sprung open with a new burning intensity. The small pool of blood was flowing back into the now bloody nose, and as if with a new lease of life the spirit archmage arose, unaware of what had happened.

"What are you lot staring at? Mind your own blooming business!"

Sounds like Zombies to me, I suggest we burn him at the nearest stake.

((OOC: Sorry for being absent recently, I had to do 3 shifts with 8-10 hour turn-arounds this weekend so I've either been working or sleeping :cry:
However, my new schedual will have me free all up until about 5pm my time so hopefully a little consitantacy will help just a little here :lol:))

Sounds like Zombies to me, I suggest we burn him at the nearest stake.

Heh, we could say the same about Krill as well though with all his talk about getting brains...

Either way, I'm glad that the Spirit Mage has become a little more lively now.

As for suspects, wouldn't it be wiser to go after those that have come forward and melted back into the shadows rather then those that have never stepped forward at all?
As such, I will go with my Sister of the Air and ask Love where he has dissapeared too?

I'm with Renata and askthepizzaguy, the Body Archmage Love is too suspicious.

If everyone else thinks so, Love must surely be guilty

OOC: :p at my own nonsense logic

I, Civplayah, have honestly been doing nothing at night!
What do you want me to say? That I approve of your arguing?
Pizzaguy can have the Eye of the Necromancer.

The Archmage of Nature is glad to see Civplayah has stepped out of the shadows.
“I will recede my accusation against you. However you should not step back into shadow. I am concerned about what you are up to at night!”​
The nature mages attention turns to the noise that few members of the group are making.
“I am concerned about the accusation against a member of my tower. Love has done nothing wrong as far as I can tell and you all shouldn’t be so quick to jump on the Body Mage. After all it is an Alteration ritual that we are planning to perform.”​

Where is the Love?

askthepizzaguy, I am sorry I wasn't able respond until now, but I am glad that you have agreed that we can work together. Now, unfortunately we don't have much against Love, but he has been the most silent of us.

I am sorry I have been absent. Nothing i could do about.

But i do not understand this hysteria on voting on absent people. If they are absent, the chance is much smaller that they are a werewolf. As a werewolf has to be active at night too.

I don't see any other option than to Support myself.

The body archmage has spoken, and goes back to the woods to lift some rocks.

But i do not understand this hysteria on voting on absent people. If they are absent, the chance is much smaller that they are a werewolf. As a werewolf has to be active at night too.

Unless you're talking about a lone werewolf, that's not true, their partner can send in orders. And as for absent, you weren't absent during the period of the previous night phase.

Avoiding discussion on the other hand, now that's something someone might do. You posted six times elsewhere over a period of three days between the previous night phase, and your last post. There was nothing stopping you from discussing here.

I am sorry I have been absent. Nothing i could do about.

So that's not quite the truth, is it?

Whats all this talk of werewolves? Has anybody seen any evidence to support that they are among us as well as the tratiors? This is news indeed!

A weaker defence I have scarcely heard, Love, Archmage of Body.

Time runs short for you now.

I forsee your death this evening, lest a better case can be made for your blamelessness.

With roughly 12 hours to the update, here's a tally:

Accusations:
Love: 6
Stuck In Pi: 2
ZPV: 1
Civplayah: 0

Tally:
CCRunner: ZPV
Sprig: Love
AskThePizzaGuy: Love
Renata: Love
Chandrasekhar: Stuck In Pi
KingMorgan: Civplayah
Nictel: Stuck In Pi
Sepuku: Love
Choxorn: Love
Seon: Love
Civplayah: Civplayah
Oyzar: Love
Frozen In Ice: Love
Love: Love
Winston Hughes: Love

Eye of the Necromancer:
Sepuku: 6
AskThePizzaGuy: 3
Winston Hughes: 1

Tally:
Sprig: AskThePizzaGuy
Choxorn: AskThePizzaGuy
Sepuku: Sepuku
AskThePizzaGuy: AskThePizzaGuy
Renata: Sepuku
Seon: Sepuku
Chandrasekhar: Sepuku
Nictel: Sepuku
Winston Hughes: Winston Hughes
CCRunner: Sepuku

Also, Zombie Monkey has just accepted taking over for Methos.

It looks to me like almost the entire Tower of Alteration is acting suspecious here. The Golem Krill seems to only wish to speak of brains and nothing else, the mages Love and Stuck In Pi have both only made small contributions towards the search of those among us who wish our maiming and only seem to speak to keep the eyes of us off of them. It is quite early in this disaster and I understand that some may still be in shock but isn't it first instinct to find a safe place? Since none are around here, I see some working to create one around them and some that wish only to remain out of thought to conduct whatever business they may have in the dark. Personally I find the Golem Krill's constant ramblings suspecious because the words mean nothing, so we all overlook them and just see that he is speaking. Perhaps he speaks with the mouth of a killer?

Top Bottom