Civ 5 Icon competition winner!

the icon is clever, but by no means instantly identifiable with Civ 5. it takes a second to realize the V is different. the fact that Civ4 has a similar icon doesn't help to make this icon stand out. whereas Civ5 is a better icon for associating with the new game in the series.

The Civ5 icon competition winner was ancestral!

On behalf of the forum, I would like to say congratulations, and I would also like to say thank-you to all those that took the time to make entries for the competition.

I have added the winning icon as the [Civ5] smily - [civ5]

Doesn't CIV = 104 :crazyeye:

Can't wait till ! We've been with this crappy [civ5] for 5 years now. Oops, meant [civ4] icon of course (I guess?), or was it [civ1]? Well, you know what I'm referring to anyway. Hopefully, like with all smilies on any forums, they won't be overused or these forums will risk to be as cluttered and uninformative as the interface in [civ5] we have to deal for some time till is released.

Can't wait till ! We've been with this crappy [civ5] for 5 years now. Oops, meant [civ4] icon of course (I guess?), or was it [civ1]? Well, you know what I'm referring to anyway. Hopefully, like with all smilies on any forums, they won't be overused or these forums will risk to be as cluttered and uninformative as the interface in [civ5] we have to deal for some time till is released.

:lol:
i'ma put in my sig so i can use it later.

Top Bottom