Please post your suggestions

stwils

Emperor
CivRev players need an icon or logo underneath their signatures like all the other Civ game players have. (see at the end of my post)

Abaddon who is on the staff here has said she would make one for us. But she needs us to suggest what images would be good .

I referred her to the CivRev box top and to the blue image (in gallery for CivRev) which shows a blue image from Nintendo ( the color of our opening screen)

Do any of you have other ideas.

Please post something - if not an idea, then saying it would be a good thing for us Civ Revvers to have, like all the other people playing other Civ games.

Thanks!

Stwils

Civ:R
C:Rev

or simply

Rev

@Padma, :p you know i'd be a good worker for this site.

I like all three! But I a bit partial to the first two!

Have you decided about the colors? The box top has some nice splashes of red. That may be more appropriate than that beautiful blue which is the opening screen color.

You decide. According to our friend Padma you are gifted at creating images!

Anyone else have any thoughts?

I am glad we are finally going to have our own signature icon.

Many, many thanks! :)

Stwils

since i am lazy,i wish you had actually linked images in this thread.. like this;

quick jank...

Abaddon, I know you are busy working on Civ 5 but you haven't forgotten us, have you?

We look forward to the icon you are making for our signatures.

Padma said you are good at image making so I know whatever you come up with will suit us just fine.

Thank you for doing this.

Stwils:)

No, not at all. Believe it or not, i am busy working on an outdoor, organic pig farm for the next two weeks!

Outdoor organic pig farm? What do you do there? And how did you get into this? Is this to do with helping pork to be more organic and less impure for human consumption?

Stwils

Well, I am sad to spoil the illusion, but I am neither staff for CFC, nor Civ5 ;)

I am actually a 24y.o trainee farmer! I am working for two weeks on an organic, outdoor pig farm in order to gain some experience in that area of farming.
I am mostly bedding up the stys with straw, feeding out, or bowsering water for their wallows.

I got into this due to my own family's farming tradition.

Outdoor pig farming is a lot more natural for the pigs, and yes, organic production helps raise the perceived health of the pork.

It does not "spoil any illusion" whatsoever. Only makes you more interesting and a bit of an enigma!

Hope you are doing all of this outdoor activity with the pigs in the shade. I don't know where you are but where I am it is really hot right now .:crazyeye:

Keep us posted.

Stwils:)

Its very hot! I am in England and it is summer. Hence needing to get loads of water so they have mud pits to wallow in! (They also have "arc's" to hide from the shade, which i've bedded with barley straw)

Abaddon, I hope you are writing a blog online somewhere or keeping a journal.

I don't know if you are from England or are just working there for a few weeks .

Anyway, you seem to be involved in a lot of unusual activities and a big part of the Civilization family.

Let us hear how it is going with dealing with those pigs in England and anything else you want to share here. :)

Stwils

Top Bottom