Rallying call for Rhye's and Fall of Civilization

news on steam says the DLL has been released in a patch now since civ5 is on the steam workshop
btw really looking forward to this!

"- DLL swapping is now possible in-game." doesn't mean that the DLL source code has been released for modders, but that the game engine will be able to swap between Civ5 vanilla DLL and G&K DLL.

We can just hope that's a sign that the release of source code for modder will follow. "soon".

Also, i hate to say it but im glad Rhye has held his ground and refused to release a "lesser" version, he knows what he wants to do with it, and doesn't want to make "cheap rfc" now and "real rfc" later.

If i were him, i would have caved in and released what i had, possibly disappointing some players who feel it does not "live up" - When it finally comes out, i believe it will be like an expansion - everyone will know, it will be one of the TOP downloaded mods and people will love it.

Hey, I have been wondering this for a while, and whenever I have searched it up I have gotten dated things. Does anybody know what is going to happen with Rhyes and Fall of Civilization for Civ 5?

I would very much like to know as well.

He released a bunch of screenshots about an year and a half ago, nothing ever since. My guess is, just like many other vets, he was disappointed by vanilla V and gave up on it. I would still like a confirm though.

EDIT: Found his account, he actually seems to be working on it, but who knows really :D It was definitely my favourite CIV mod and I really want to get my hands on a V version.

Moderator Action: Merged with the main RFC thread.

Like you can read on the prior pages: Nothing will happen before the dll.

Thanks a lot, mate, didn't come across this one. Shame too, it basically means it will probably never happen. Dammit, just... dammit... Sigh...:undecide:

Top Bottom