About "Stop Unit Spawing" option with Militaristic CS

Pep

King
I've observed in the latest versions of VEM there's no "Stop Unit Spawing" option when talking to militaristic CS. Why?. I guess the main reason is to make room for the new option "Improve Resources". The CS Diplomatic Window size seems to be static and I don't know if it's resizable with the current modding tools.

If it were possible to resize the window and show the "Stop Unit Spawing" option, I think the player should receive some bonuses for activating it: receive some money or CS influence points each several turns (the number of turns needed for another unit spawn). I think it makes sense: if I don't want the unit I may disband it (money) or gift it to a CS (influence). Making the process automatic is more user friendly. What do you think?

I think it makes sense: if I don't want the unit I may disband it (money) or gift it to a CS (influence). Making the process automatic is more user friendly. What do you think?

There's a limit to how much influence you can get by gifting. There wouldn't be if it were automatic.

Resizing the window isn't a problem. When I created the pooled military unit rewards, I had the option of a) spend a few hours coding an enable/disable spawn system or b) hide the button. Disabling spawns is rarely needed, and we can disband/gift the unit afterwards, so I chose option b and moved on to other priorities.

Top Bottom