BUG Mod - first game use

Snydly

Chieftain
Hi all;

I have been a long time player of this wonderful game, but for years I have played without Mods. Recently I installed the BUG mod ... and boy have my ability to whip my Citizens into a frenzy ... err I mean a disciplined effective army is incredible. I can see how this mod can now elevate basic game play and concepts.

Looking forward to ... just one more turn gameplay this winter ;)

Snydly

many here don't play without it

Check out that BAT mod as well

Oh yeah. Slavery was my first major gameplay change when I started using BUG. I just never saw how productive it could be until BUG started spelling it out for me every turn.:whipped: :D

Before I joined CivFanatics I never used Slavery as I once had a slave revolt :smoke:

lol, NZ..I bet you were like "Well, I'll show you game, I just won't use that stupid feature!" :gripe:

Well, I use to use these strange little people that popped out in my cities once in a while to rush things like Walls.

Hi all;

I have been a long time player of this wonderful game, but for years I have played without Mods. Recently I installed the BUG mod ... and boy have my ability to whip my Citizens into a frenzy ... err I mean a disciplined effective army is incredible. I can see how this mod can now elevate basic game play and concepts.

Looking forward to ... just one more turn gameplay this winter ;)

Snydly
Welcome to the dark side. :lol:

It wasn't impossible to "easy calculate" regular whip before BUG but after any extra production modifier.. thats it, my brain collapse :D When there is OrgReligion bonus.. or Forge.. or some trait bonus.. or Burea.. or resource.. or some forest chop or everything together... I even used calculator before to figure out when to whip (and most time was correct) :D Sad thing... once I started using BUG, my calculator died.. :(

I'm sorry for hijacking the thread, but I have downloaded BUG mod and run BUG.exe, but it just doesn't work for me. How do I install BUGmod?

Before I joined CivFanatics I never used Slavery as I once had a slave revolt :smoke:

Lol. Exactly the same thing. But I also refused to chop forests because I like trees and always settled great people because I didn't like that they disappear when you bulb. Still managed to somehow beat Emperor back then.

Also, BUG/BUFFY interface really broke through the laziness. I knew how to get the info, but never cared to do so. And then BUG did that for me.

Blessed be modders!

Hi Bamboo;

I had the .exe file in my download directory.

Double clicked and directed it to my game directory, and it worked.

Top Bottom