Science Discussion- Queue's

Originally posted by Strider
Most AI's probley already have harbors. Also I doubt we will get a road connection to every Civ anytime soon.
I'm not sure if most AIs have harbors or not at this stage. But I do know that we don't need to connect a road to every civ; only to America, who will have one connected to France and England, who will have one connected to Rome, and so on...

The lux bonus of the marketplaces would be almost nothing sense we could gain more happiness by trading lux's with other civs. (Maybe a better profit also)
We would need to have excess luxuries to trade any of them. We currently only have 1 spice. There is only 1 fur near Tlacopan, and only a few incense SE of Tenochtitlan. We won't be able to trade much. Even if we are, then the lux bonus of marketplaces is even greater for each additional lux we bring in. Remember, we only need 1 harbor to do this, whereas we can build a marketplace in every city.

Also.... I thought we used are Great Leader to build an army? If so we will never get the Great Library.
Apparently we haven't celebrated this point enough, because you aren't the first to not realize this, but we already have the Great Library! We captured it from the Aztecs last turn chat. :)

I think a harbor will be beneficial for Morgana, but I think we should focus on building marketplaces in as many cities as possible to prepare for the switch to Monarchy.

Most AI's have had plenty of time to build harbors. Also.... I've found that relying on the AI for anything is very risky. Thinking that might already have harbors is something I may never do. Also I doubt any of the AI's will try to connect to each other anytime soon.

Also.... I thought we used are Great Leader to build an army? If so we will never get the Great Library.

Strider, Shaitan did use the leader to build an army. He then beat the tar out of the Aztecs and captured the Great Library from them a couple turns after they miraculously built it. The Great Library is our s and is in Octavinium. :)

Repeat: WE HAVE THE GREAT LIBRARY. :)

EDIT: I see FortyJ has already told you this above. Sorry. :D

Top Bottom