Industrial Unit Graphics

It looks stable to me too. Hadn't played panzer general in ages and got my ass kicked by the Germans in the Esthonian campaign. That was about the only reason for a crash to desktop.

I just downloaded the Open General Installer from the Open General site and it automatically installed and chose settings so I'm pretty sure its nothing I have done wrong, though its quite posible my PC could be at fault. Sometimes when I shut the game down I get a notepad error.log document pop up with an error message:

DXSnd * DShow::play Run * error code: 0x00000001

Not a massive problem but I guess it should not be there. The Czech Legion campaign not progressing past battle 2 is a bit of a disappointment and makes me wary of putting too much time into other campaigns in case the same thing happens. I really like the game, but for me it isn't quite up to the same standard as PeG, yet.

Russian army of the Crimean war 1854- 1856

-edit- The last unit is the "King of Naples" Regiment, just a honorary title btw.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Crimean War Russians.png
    Tanelorn Crimean War Russians.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,157
Ottoman army of the Crimean war 1854- 1856, including the army of the Khedive of Egypt, Albanian mercenaries for both the Sultan and Egypt and the Greek legion for the Russians.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Crimean War Ottomans Egyptians Greeks.png
    Tanelorn Crimean War Ottomans Egyptians Greeks.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,076
Nah, it is just for fun. I was reading about the current Ukraine situation, one thing led to another, then I found the uniform links and it struck me how easy it would be to make the units. So I just did it. Tunisians, Cossack defectors & the Khedive's Zirkhlis (Cuirassiers) probably next.

The Tunisians are held responsible by some for the loss of the guns at Balaclava which led to the charge of the Light Brigade. The Tunisian Zouaves are of the original Berber Zouawa tribe. The Anglo-Turkish contigent had British officers and outlasted the war. The Ottoman Cossacks were Zaporozhian Cossack and Polish defectors, a regiment each.
-edit- Sardinians next.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Crimean War Tunisians etc.png
    Tanelorn Crimean War Tunisians etc.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,102
Yes, he comes with the beard from the pages of MAA 27, published way back in 1973.

So, the Sardinians had already switched to the Italian tricolore in 1848 and that escutcheon in the middle is the Sardinian flag, actually. Didn't know that.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Sardinian army of the Crimean war.png
    Tanelorn Sardinian army of the Crimean war.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,081
Thank you Gareth! I have some more stuff in the making :) .
Btw, you have some of your 1864/1870 Prussians, Danes and Austrians posted on the PG forum ;). Would you mind sharing?

Attachments

• Tanelorn GWI 1821 Pack1.png
    Tanelorn GWI 1821 Pack1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 945

Thank you.
A couple of Cretans.Black shirts for everyone only since 1936 though.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Cretans 19th c.png
    Tanelorn Cretans 19th c.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 997
American Civilwar Union units

Here are units which I´ve modified from Fairlines units for my Civilwar scenario.
I will use some of them for myself, but maybe someone finds them also useful.

I´ve included state militias, several Zouave regiments and Special troops, identifiable
on the special flag icon.

Confederate Army will be following

Attachments

• ACW_Union.png
    ACW_Union.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 969
Top Bottom