Double Your Pleasure

Hi, I use DyP 2.02 for PTW in french (with any recents patches)

Game crash if you discover "Cure For Cancer" wonder.

Problem: "Cure for Cancer.pcx" picture (into /DyP2/Art/Wonder Splash/) have bad format (RGB instead Indexed 8bits colors).

Fix: replace file with attachment

Attachments

• Cure for Cancer.pcx
    94.6 KB · Views: 176
hey, i was wondering if there is a version of the mod which is more developed than the one that shipped with Civ III Complete? the one i have crashes when you try to build certain wonders/improvements/units. any fix available?

This huge thread has many fixes,use "search this thread". As for other versions I recently tried to play and since I lost my ptw disc had to hook up a bink32 to run it. I had a look for downloads, v2.02 and an earth version are there I think. Maybe search thread for other versions?

I don't know nuttin'! It's good to see others do share info. See this from general discussions (thank forum member GPS).

You're welcome. :)
Sadly the Bloodnet link seems to be dead as well, and the fileplanet link is 1.50x and thus a bit outdated.
So I did some more research, and if I remember correctly I actually got my DyP files not so long ago from here:

http://www.atomicgamer.com/directory.php?id=2612

Scroll down to the bottom, there are the following files (and these are the ones I actually have on my HDD right now as well):

Full_DYP_101r.exe
Update_DYP_100to101.exe

complete_2.01x_PTW.exe
Update_DYP_PTW_200xto201x.exe

There also seems to be a 2.02x, but I've never found that one working anywhere... :cry:

Huh. Double Your Pleasure 2.02... I think I actually have the installation exe (or at least the game modded) on my old computer. I'm going to check sometime soon, but can't promise anything. If I get it, I will go and upload it on Dropbox so someone can make a proper mirror.

Bravo, this is a very good decision! :clap::clap: - and thank you all very much for your great work! :):goodjob:

Hello everybody!

Thanks ever so much for creating this mod. It is really awesome so far.

However, I think I've encountered a bug.

Whenever I Dismiss a unit, the unit is gone from the game... But not from the Unit Support box. This also happens when I Upgrade them.

Say, I Dismiss 5 Spearmen; before that I had 20 units listed for Unit Support Expenses.

After doing so, I still have 20 Units listed; even though I have 15 Units in-game left.

If I choose to Upgrade them however, the game believes I have created 5 new Units. So Instead of 20, I get 25.

Is that a feature, or an honest-to-God annoying bug?

Thanks in advance :)

I want to use the Barbarian Vessel for my own mod, where are the unit files?!
Also, the civilopedia entry for the 'Tribe' is black, why is that?

Top Bottom