Funniest Webcomics Part 4: warning! XD's ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key is to spell things wrong most of the time.

For me it's embarrassing. Which is embarrassing.

Proper blinding protocol not observed, 0/10, would not fund again.

Spoiler :

Heheh.

^ :lol:

Pretty mean-spirited against people who opt to drive tanks to work.
To Drive a tank is often something that requires at least 2 people: A spotter and a driver. The issue is a lot of tanks historically were not the best at providing great visibility for the driver. Often, they get this slit in the front. However, a slit is also a weakspot, and therefor, you have to have armor. Which means that you can't make it very large. This means often the act of spotting needed to be done by a second person, who was often also the one who warned the driver about obstacles they couldn't see. Since tanks also don't have rear-view mirrors, if a single person can commute in a tank on a day to day basis, they by default have to be very good at it.

In fact, that tank? It isn't there to hide a small third leg. It's there to protect everyone else from that pair of XXXXL balls of pure composite armor hanging between their legs.

Which brings the real question.: Did the Stug life choose him

?

Or is our driver a happy TOG II. I mean, I tell you a joke about the TOG, but it was too long.

They're bags. You know, because he's been crying. They're all puffy

Spoiler :

I love polearms. I love Monty Python. And amazingly, I am not alone in that combination!

I love those comics too, but unfortunately hotlinking them doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom