Town of Sissy Heroes - game thread

meh. vote: martinluther

I killed lohr. as update indicates (surprised it said it explicitly), I will die too in future

i am assuming cuthillius was not bussed, but he could have been (especially if all top candidates were scum)

so were-leech wounded a person, meaning n3 they will be roleblocked or unable to do anything

please, if anybody has night results, please share and make it obvious for a dumby like me. This includes anyone who got an action against them

this is still incredibly true--

How about Xym or Cuthilius? Xym is trying to lynch you [lohr], third on the wagon. But if someone scummy like remake20 was voting to spare Cuthilius day one, that would explain much.

The OMGUS is a powerful scum-hunting weapon.

But I do not believe that remake20's vote on choxorn was true OMGUS. It was third on the wagon and deliberately lynches choxorn and saves me and Cuthilius, who had two votes apiece.

I know that choxorn AND Askthepizzaguy were both townies. Therefore, if Cuthilius is a scumbag, that means something. It would also mean that Xym is probably a townie in those circumstances.

The most suspicious person in the game right now is remake20, but Cuthilius is an interesting alternative.

I urge votes to move there.

basically everyone just needs to claim what they have done n1 and n2.

It's not Martin. I can scan someone on every even-numbered night, with the catch being that anyone with a certain quirk in their role turns up as scum. Essentially, the scum plus a few innocents turn up guilty. I have Martin as innocent.

vote:King Morgan for now.

remake is going to get WOGd today if he doesn't post. Best not to waste a lynch on him, I think.

Alive:
2. MartinLuther - vouched for by landlubber
3. Al Sipsclar - has claim
4. Landlubber - vouches for martinluther
6. Snerk - has claim; did vote cuthillius
7. Kennigit - used abilities, going to die, did vote cuthillius (but last to do so); i know he is town
10. KingMorgan - see atpg stuff; idk his role or ability
11. Remake20 - maybe saved cuthillius d1
12. Xym - iirc was real early and consistent on cuthillius; has a claim that can be tested and is weird
14. Newyn - ability verified n1 by kennigit; ealy cuthillius voter
15. Csargo Visorslash - unknown

apparently every scum has cover role (I did not know this) and seems landlubber/lohr could have had the pieces to put stuff together role-wise. My focus has only been ability-wise

pretty sure a person in red there is injured (I know who) so we dont HAVE to lynch them immediately.

unvote; vote king morgan

should say

cyan - town lean
blue- i say town
red - scum lean
dark red - high priority

My leans are the same as Kennigit's, though I might be less sure about Snerk and Xym, might be bussing.
Whoever targeted ATPG last night, please let someone know.
vote: KingMorgan

get black skin cfc #notmyproblem

anyways we should probably listen to pizza becase i was wrong

I took a quick look at the vote counts yesterday

people with bad vote records were vote: KM, landlubber, lohrenswald

lohresn is dead town but the other two should be killed post haste.

I wish my poor voting record was indicative of something besides terrible instincts, but it isn't. :lol: Do you not buy my claim, though? If you do, why have me lynched?

Anyway unvote, Vote: KingMorgan.

It's not Martin. I can scan someone on every even-numbered night, with the catch being that anyone with a certain quirk in their role turns up as scum. Essentially, the scum plus a few innocents turn up guilty. I have Martin as innocent.

vote:King Morgan for now.

this seems a bit OP for a town role, especially seeing as all the town have powers

I'd expect a few surprises especially considering jarrema loves to put hidden parts of roles in it.

Wish you scanned me last night, I need to be cleared, being a replacement for an inactive.

Top Bottom