PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

If you're gonna send me someone elses turn it could just go straight to them instead lol

Maybe I made a wrong click somewhere. The second file did work and I sent it.

Libya belongs to Britain now and I got the island of Cyprus.

He did 700 and a city. As of yet it wouldn't be impossible to take back the deal but dunno our hosts policy on that or if you'd want to offer more.

It seems like misscomunication, i guess Bengal Tiger can always buy it frm England now, i think Jureil is a pro-business type of person...make him an offer instead...

It seems like misscomunication, i guess Bengal Tiger can always buy it frm England now, i think Jureil is a pro-business type of person...make him an offer instead...

You are right Rick. Bengal I was going to try and deal at least Tripoli and possibly the other city south of it to you if you are interested.

I just wanted to get at least Bengazi as a buffer for the Suez/Alexandria/Cairo area and I will be more then fair with you if you are interested

Lol :undecide: well what I got was better than nothing I guess.

I've said this before but China really isn't a playable civ because there's absolutely no practical game plan to get any victory points at all. What the ai as China can do is not far off from what a player as China would be able to contribute to our multiplayer experience. Size of the country in the scenario is misleading

Maybe I made a wrong click somewhere. The second file did work and I sent it.

Libya belongs to Britain now and I got the island of Cyprus.

Hey Tom did you send the save to P@ndora the new player and has anyone been in contact with said player.

Thanks

:sleep: :bump: Bow? i´ll give you today to play it please.

Update: Tom as come up with the ideia to create an newspaper for this PBEM, that, will provide a summary of turn events/dealings and so on, including screenshots from within scenario gameplay, i think it´s a great ideia, expect some development on this soon!

:sleep: :bump: Bow? i´ll give you today to play it please.

Update: Tom as come up with the ideia to create an newspaper for this PBEM, that, will provide a summury of turn events/dealings and son on, including screenshots from within scenario gameplay, i think its a great ideia, expect some development on this soon!

That is cool :cool: LOL, I was thinking of doing my next turn Report as if it was from a London News Paper and was going to look up what the main paper for London at the time. I have been trying to stong arm some of the computer players for gold but they wont budge at all was going to include some of that information on my next turn post.

I will hold off on that if Tom is going to come up with something. I am not a computer guy and don't even know how to post a screenshot nor even take a screenshot :(

Sounds Great Thanks Guys

Jureil
PM England:king:

Top Bottom