Storm Over Europe (SOE)

He said the site went down. He has been working to get all the content up some place. Look in the sg forum in rats thread.

Is SOE still available? The links posted by Civinator are no longer working.

Hi Registrar, with the closing of the SOC site the links to SOE and to many other scenarios and mods are not longer available (among them El Justo´s AoI, TCW, TCW Fifties and Vietnam, Vuldacon´s Escape from Zombie Island 2 Complete, Tjedge´s Mystara, my mod CCM and the Scenarios SOE and WW2 Global Gold. Some of these scenarios did still reappear at the site CivForum.de. Others as SOE and WW2 Global Gold will also reappear but still need some work. I will start work on SOE again probably sometimes later this year after the next version of CCM is uploaded for testing.

Hi Registrar, with the closing of the SOC site the links to SOE and to many other scenarios and mods are not longer available (among them El Justo´s AoI, TCW, TCW Fifties and Vietnam, Vuldacon´s Escape from Zombie Island 2 Complete, Tjedge´s Mystara, my mod CCM and the Scenarios SOE and WW2 Global Gold. Some of these scenarios did still reappear at the site CivForum.de. Others as SOE and WW2 Global Gold will also reappear but still need some work. I will start work on SOE again probably sometimes later this year after the next version of CCM is uploaded for testing.

Aren't some of those, such as TCW, also available via CFC/Atomic Gamer?

I archived SOE back before I realized archiving all the great scenarios would take forever, so if a hard drive crash or something similarly catastrophic appears before it's re-uploaded, I have a backup copy.

Aren't some of those, such as TCW, also available via CFC/Atomic Gamer?

I archived SOE back before I realized archiving all the great scenarios would take forever, so if a hard drive crash or something similarly catastrophic appears before it's re-uploaded, I have a backup copy.

Thank you very much Quintillus :). I have some working versions of SOE amongst them a version with an improved biq. The version of SOE I uploaded at SOC was a very early beta, especially lacking many civilopedia-entries. What is needed is the time to do the work for SOE. All my civ-time this weekend went into CCM and I hope I can use some of he civilopedia entries for SOE, too.

Additionally to the civilopedia work there must be done some graphics work and the aircraft must set to the unit stats they should have. At present the aircraft still have the Rocoteh stats of an early testing Version, making them a Kind of citydefender, they shouldn´t be in that way.

Nothing has changed in my sequence to do the C3C modding work: First CCM (as some parts can be used in SOE and WW2 Global Gold, too) and than SOE and WW2 Global Gold.

Top Bottom