ROTM - Rise of the Mongols

Amen, when you get leaders, make sure one is named Subadai. He was perhaps the best Mongol General. Not a Khan, but essential to the European Campaign.

Haven't added the Flying Tiger, but the ones I have added are:
Mongol Foot Soldier (DPII's Hun)
Firelancer (DP II)
Chinese Junk (Aaglo)
Mongol Light Cavalry (Kinboat's Mongolian Horse Archer #2)

The Firelancer is just a flavor replacement of the Longbowman for the Nan-Song and Chin, the Chinese Junk is 4/4/3 with a bombard strength of 15 and a bombard range of 1. The Mongol Foot Soldier is 4/1/1, and the Light Cavalry is 5/4/5 as compared to the Keshik's 7/4/4.

I'm unsure about the MLC stats.:undecide: Pointers?

Civpedia work tommorow, then I release the beta.:cool:

I could use some feedback for the unit stats before I move on...

Okay, then. I'll do the civpedia and pediaicons, and I'll have the beta tommorow.:)

Scratch that. You'll have it tommorow, DEFINATELY.:thumbsup:

:lol: :evil:

Things I've yet to add:

Great Wall of China
Flying Tiger Warship
Sounds for new units*

*-I tried for an hour to get these working, but I just can't. Can someone do them for me?:sad:

Edit: WTF?!:mad::gripe:[pissed] Stupid thing won't upload!:mad: I'll E-mail a few of you with the beta.

Edit2: Can't attach using the forum emailer. PM me your screennames and I'll get em to ya.

Your email addresses.

So.... What is it?

Sent it... Didja get it?

Ya, it's good, but some of the old problems are still there, like the citys being size 1, and the Mongols still need a government without unit upkeep. Otherwise, it's pretty good. Now time to bash some of dem chineses heads in... :evil:

:D YEah, like I said, superficial details are overlooked until the gamma test.

:bump:

Anybody else who wants to be a beta tester, send in your screennames. (I'm looking in your direction, Packer-Backer, North King, Kubz, and lurkers.;))

While Playing, I got an idea for how to change the names of the civs and have people not call them by their original name. What you do is create a new civ, copy and paste all the stuff you need from the old civ, then delete the old civ. I'm not exactly sure if this will work, but you can try it if you want.

Or you could just change what they're called in the editor.;)

Top Bottom