Members leave of Absence.

classical_hero

In whom I trust
This thread is to announce to the team when you are having a break.

I started this threa to announce that I am bvery busy at work and thus until further notice i will be absent. Hopefully the weekend will be a good time for me to catch up.

EDIT. I want to thank Rik for Stickying this even though I did not ask him. :thanx:

Sadly for me, as I was anticipaiting helping play this, I will be forced to back out, I did not expect this problem to come up, but there is nothing that I could do, so I'll try to drop in, but I don't know if that will happen anytime soon. :(

Again I'm sorry that I'm backing out, I've heard so much about the civ3 ISDG, so I was really anticipating this game. :cry:

Feel free to drop by whenever, lost_civantares. The game won't fly by, so it should be simple to keep up. Ask any questions that come up.

I'll be on holyday from August 10th until 31th
that's long,I admit, will the game be still going on then?

I am out of town from August 20 to august 22...(Sunday To Tuesday ) will be back on Wed.

i am away from tomorrow (23rd of august) to monday (28th of august) ive pm'd the officials to let them know and that they need to play the save

I am back and can play the saves.

I'm back too, but can I have some short history of what happend in the 3 weeks that I havn't been here?
because I have seen we've met some new civs
thank you

Well, we've met BAT, GCA, and COG. BAT has been pretty darn friendly to us, GCA forgot to send a hello to us when they ran into our borders, and COG is so far neutral.

We've built a workboat and are now deciding what to build. Any other specifics you'd like to know? We'll catch you up in the president's thread. :)

Gone till monday the 17th..

I shall be away from later tonight to whenever i can get an internet connection set up-hopefully soon.

But i'll PM the ministers when i finally collapse the PC and if we ever get a save they can play it :) already run it past RM and he says he's fine to play but he's last in the line :)

Top Bottom