Members leave of Absence.

Im back now and can take over turnplaying again, my thanks to those/anyone who did while i was gone :)

im abesnt from now till tuesday, could anybody grab the save if we get one, theres little to do except explore.

1889 is first back-up, but he's away too. So I guess our UN rep has to step in, and finally do something usefull :p

btw guys just to let you know in advance im going down to Glastonbury on the 19th of June and then spending some alone time with the GF afterwards so i wont be back until the 30th. Will anyone be able to take over the turnplaying duties in that time?

Not I, as previously stated I hath not the rig for cIV.

If you really can't get anyone else, I could take over. I'd prefer someone with more MP war experience taking over though.

I will be out of town the 17th through 30th, and I'm sure you'll all miss me so much :rolleyes:

;)

Just to correct myself before ill be gone from tuesday(19th)to the following tuesday(26th) but will still be unable to play saves till the 30th/1st as allthough i will have internet access i wont be at home :)

Top Bottom