President Thread- Term 2

Looking at BAT's score I'd say...
2760 (18 turns ago) Bronze
2440 (10 turns ago) Animal Husbandry?
2240 (5 turns ago) Priesthood? (writing pre-req)
2080 (this turn) some unknown tech, but at 100% science they could not have researched Writing in only 5 turns.

So Writing then Alphabet still to go.

Ok sorry about the lack of delay, comp crashed just after i ended the turn so no pictures but there really wasnt too much to see. Hopefully we should get the save back quicker than what it has been going. We should also have a settler complete at the end of the next turn :)

Is our axeman going to travel NW to help protect our settler? If so I'd like to adopt slavery after our settler build. Then I think we can get buy with a warrior in the capitol for now so that should be our next build.

Given that the NW site was chosen for the new city we need to build at least 2 workers right away

Could someone grab the save thats in the box right now, ive sent e-mails/pms to the ministers saying i couldnt get it but unfortunatly i dont think they can either. The save is late and as im back at home (not uni home) i cant grab the save, if someone is worried about playing it i can talk you through it on msn but really all you need to do is press maybe 4 buttons and then just send it on.

Not a happenin' turn, as we young people say. The main highlights: settler next turn (Woot!) and iron working in three (four if you're counting the incoming save).

Our lovely homeland. You can spy everyone's house, including that audacious wreck BCLG calls a palace:

Directly to our south:

Directly north of Azelatrof:

And here's our lonely warrior, so far from home. Hopefully BAT is being a good host and teaching him the secret of writing soon...

(No writing yet :( ) I figure he'll head south and west again, going into the last possible blackness over there.

In other news:
  • GCA, GWT, and COG all have a second city founded.
  • Our settler is due next turn!
  • Iron working in four.
  • RegentMan repeats himself!

Sorry guys, my internet was down yesterday so I couldn't pick it up.

Cheers RM, im back at uni from later today (about 16 hours) so i should be able to grab any saves coming this way, also send on any of my pbems you guys are waiting for :)

Given that the NW site was chosen for the new city we need to build at least 2 workers right away

We only need to improve the tiles as fast as the city grows and our fisrt build is going to be a workboat so 1 worker is fine for right now.

I'd like to garrison this city with our axeman then build two more warriors and a settler.

For our next tech I just thought metal casting would be cool so we can build The Colosus.

Capital

Revolution came and went we are now able to use the whip, next turn i shall be whipping away a pop to get the happiness on the flipside :)

some pictures of non importantness :)
scouting warriors, demographics etc :)

There seems to be another isthmus to the north, who would have thought that :p.
And is the warrior in the south going to the east or further south?
(my vote is east)

I can't locate it in the chats but think south leads to COG, east to EVG. So yes east to new contacts.

We only need to improve the tiles as fast as the city grows and our fisrt build is going to be a workboat so 1 worker is fine for right now.

I'd like to garrison this city with our axeman then build two more warriors and a settler.

For our next tech I just thought metal casting would be cool so we can build The Colosus.

The city isn't going to grow as all the tiles will be jungle. Also i always think it good to improve tiles ahead of the population, that way you have some versatility, besides you can never have too many workers.

Top Bottom