Legends of Revolution: New game

sent to Eclipse

The French Dogboy is going to steal my horses from me! No wonder he is so good, look at all those gems...

The weak Germans praise the great Dogboy!

I wouldn't say I'm stealing them. They are currently unclaimed.

You are technically correct. Its just sad that I will struggle to own them after spending most of the last month working on getting up there to try and get them lol.

It's alright, the Germans don't have any special UU involving horses anyway. We recognize the French Dogboy is superior to us and are willing to work with him to a common goal.

You are technically correct. Its just sad that I will struggle to own them after spending most of the last month working on getting up there to try and get them lol.

It's alright, the Germans don't have any special UU involving horses anyway. We recognize the French Dogboy is superior to us and are willing to work with him to a common goal.

My goal is to win! I am glad to know you are working with me to achieve that goal. :goodjob:

Sent to King Dick.

sent to eclipse. sorry for the delay.

dogboy your french dont even need my help. you are steamrolling the game right now. what an empire and its not even AD yet.

Sent to Dogboy

The Zulu Doesn't take kindly to Alexander's pillaging, but it's payback for assaults on his Homeland.

England in Perils of certain death
Ramasses_II doing ok

Thanks

Does anyone know of an "understanding promotions" thread/post??

Huh? I originally renamed my Swordsman Alexander the Great but then remove "the Great" for later use, provided he survived for some time. This Random event renames my unit!
Is this a coincidence?

Top Bottom