Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that lady in Office Space that is just overly cheerful and says "Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays!"? My company must have like 10 of them and there are often 2 of them chatting away behind me at all times... GRAAAAAH!!! :aargh:

Rain, rain, rain, rain. CAH

Gran Turismo 5 isn't even working. My controllers are working perfectly, but when I drive, I press EVERY DAMN BUTTON and my car just sits there.

Goddamn bathroom door.

Gets stuck half of the time. And you try to open it as hard as you can, the knob comes right off. So basically, you're locked in and you have to get someone else to open it.

I want to take an axe to that door. But thank God I'm not.

Goddamn rain, WHY DOES IT ALWAYS NEEDS TO RAIN VERY HEAVILY WHEN IM JUST ON MY WAY BACK HOME FROM HOME? :mad: :mad: :mad:

And now, I'm 10 minutes at home and it stopped. :mad: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

One of my co-workers busted his head open and another of my co-workers took him to the hospital. Now my boss is grumpy.

We just had a downpour and my office flooded. I had to chuck away some papers with ideas on them that now I'm going to have to think of again.

:mad:

How did he do that?

The sandblasting guy busted his head open. We've got a lift in the blast bay, and there's a bigass industrial fan on the ceiling. Now it's common friggin sense, not to mention explicit company policy, that when there's a vehicle on a lift, you stay the hell out of it. If the vehicle isn't on the ground, you stay the hell out of it. For some reason, he climbed up into a truck that was on the lift in the blast bay, and from the driver's side door, was reaching over the roof for something. The fan whacked him in the head.

I mean, I don't want to say he deserved it, but he certainly brought it about himself. He'll be fine, he's gonna need some stitches and he's gonna have a scar, but it's not life-threatening or anything. Maybe the scar will remind him not to do dumb crap like climb up into a truck on a lift and put his head in the way of a bigass industrial fan.

I'm just ranting because now my boss is grumpy about insurance-type paperwork and I get to listen to his crap.

The sandblasting guy busted his head open. We've got a lift in the blast bay, and there's a bigass industrial fan on the ceiling. Now it's common friggin sense, not to mention explicit company policy, that when there's a vehicle on a lift, you stay the hell out of it. If the vehicle isn't on the ground, you stay the hell out of it. For some reason, he climbed up into a truck that was on the lift in the blast bay, and from the driver's side door, was reaching over the roof for something. The fan whacked him in the head.

I mean, I don't want to say he deserved it, but he certainly brought it about himself. He'll be fine, he's gonna need some stitches and he's gonna have a scar, but it's not life-threatening or anything. Maybe the scar will remind him not to do dumb crap like climb up into a truck on a lift and put his head in the way of a bigass industrial fan.

I'm just ranting because now my boss is grumpy about insurance-type paperwork and I get to listen to his crap.

OUCH!! Reminds me of that mythbuster episode by the way. Does the guy look like Adam Savage?

OUCH!! Reminds me of that mythbuster episode by the way. Does the guy look like Adam Savage?

Not even a little bit. He looks pretty stereotypically Guatemalan. And now he's got a bloody gash on the front of his head. I probably shouldn't laugh about that.

What mythbusters episode?

People live by the philosophy that others have to earn their respect. What the . .. .. .. . makes you so important that I have to earn your respect? Bugger off. In fact, I have nether the time or the motive to earn your respect. Listen . .. .. .. .. .. .. . you have my respect from the get-go. You're a human being sure you've been through some tough things just by living. You can't earn my respect but sure as . .. .. .. . you can lose it.

What mythbusters episode?

They were testing whether or not someone could be decapitated by a celing fan. Turns out you can't. They even made one with sharpened blades powered by a lawn mower engine, but it wouldn't go all the way through. It could still hurt you pretty bad maybe even kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom