Roadmap

Iv been eagerly awaiting the release of this Mod. I don't really post in here but excited when I will get to play it.:)

Hopefully you guys are able to figure out the problem you are having or whatever.

Hopefully you get this thing figured out, can't wait to try the mod.:)

Has work on the mod stopped? Hopefully you guys can finish it.:)

No, the XML work is nearly done.

I did 99% of it, and its finished. There is ZERO python/SDK to do. None at all. All we're waiting for is NikNaks to do the diplomacyinfos xml.

Hi Niknaks, I haven't modded in a while, but I do remember I promised to help you out, although that never panned out. I know quite a bit about the diplomacyinfos.xml through my work on CIV Gold, so maybe I can help you out. What is the problem exactly?

On my birthday, too :D Excellent present.

Well, we just don't know how it works, and it throws up an error if I try to remove all the old leaders. Think you could fix it up for us? We'd be happy just to have default text for all the new ones, but it just needs to be made to work.

Oh, didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday NikNaks! :beer:

And great news with you too Fierabras! With your help we can finally launch this thing into beta :goodjob:

Of all the mods I have seen, this is the one I am looking forward to the most. Good luck with it!

Happy Birthday+1 NikNaks

Hi:

Give them a break, tey are doing this for free... in their pleasure's time. So, even if we really want to play it, they do asap and their job/studies leave them.

Good work!

If you guys have time, hopefully you get it finished.:)

I have downloaded the whole thing and have looked through it, but I don't get why you want "to remove all the old leaders" from the diplomacyinfos.xml. Could you explain what you want to achieve by that?

EDIT: I see it now, I'll start editing some stuff.

I have downloaded the whole thing and have looked through it, but I don't get why you want "to remove all the old leaders" from the diplomacyinfos.xml. Could you explain what you want to achieve by that?

EDIT: I see it now, I'll start editing some stuff.

Awesome, hopefully you guys get it up!:)

So this first release will be considered a beta right?

Hopefully it is coming along good.:)

So this first release will be considered a beta right?

Hopefully it is coming along good.:)

Yes my young Fox news watcher (;)), we still have to test a lot of the stuff we have added.

Top Bottom