What have I done!?

Darizuka

Chieftain
In my war... i drove korea out of the continents... taking his towns
But now he has one town left... and its a 1tile island.

How do i capture a 1 tile island
I assumed without the food or resources his civilization should've died out but thats not the case

If you want to capture it, you can build privateers and frigates to take it (melee ships can capture cities). Otherwise though, there's not much reason to capture this city. It will give you a huge warmonger diplo hit with everyone else, and probably wouldn't help you at all.

...Take Attila's Court and win the game? Sejong is no threat to you now, even if he refuses peace you can just ignore him until you've crushed the so-called "Scourge of God".

...Take Attila's Court and win the game? Sejong is no threat to you now, even if he refuses peace you can just ignore him until you've crushed the so-called "Scourge of God".

Well i have my Soldiers waiting at the border. My navy waiting at the border and 7 nukes in the side.... ready for deployment.
I think its time to remind him of his mortality

Remember you can actually attack with embarked ground units at a 50% effectiveness penalty (assuming no amphibious promotion). If you lower the city to 0 health, the unit is guaranteed to take the city anyway.

Destroyers are the melee naval unit of the information era if you're looking to capture the city that way.

Well i have my Soldiers waiting at the border. My navy waiting at the border and 7 nukes in the side.... ready for deployment.
I think its time to remind him of his mortality

I don't have the tech tree memorized, but if you have nukes, you should be able to (if you haven't already) research Penicillin for Marines. I've never used them, so I don't know how good they are at attacking cities, but they do come with the Amphibious promotion.

Top Bottom