Complete Factions

Standiball

Chieftain
hi im making this thread because i would like to know what faccions are complete if any and wich ones are closer to completion thx in advance :D

Well, none of the factions are really "complete".

But the most playable factions are:

Wood Elves, High Elves, Dark Elves, Brettonnia, Tilea, Estalia, Kurgan, Norsca, Hung.

Semi-playable but still very incomplete:
Orks, goblins, Tomb Kings, Kislev, Ind, Nippon, Cathay, Araby.

Basically unplayable are:
Lizardmen, Amazonia, Skaven, Chaos dwarves, ogres, Vampire counts.

A few questions:

1.What about Khazukan Dwarves, The Empire, Beasts of Chaos and The Hobgoblin Hegemony? What level of playability are they at?

2. Why do some factions show up only when I play the WH map and some show up only when I play random map?

3. When you say VC are basically unplayable, are you including Lahmia and Slyvania both?

Dwarves are semi-playable, but very generic. The Empire is playable. Beasts of chaos are virtually unplayable. Hobgobs I think are the same as orcs and goblins atm.

A few of the more unplayable factions are prevented from being played in random maps. The Warhammer world map has everyone except Beastmen I think.

Lamia and Sylvania are identical atm. We have the designs for them done, but not yet implemented.

speaking about implementing im playing the wood elves and they cant build druids is this a bug or a feature??

Top Bottom