Replaying non BNW-civs in BNW

Wuddel

Warlord
I thought I play some old Civs for some turms.

Germany: so you get a lot of barb units with gold and culture (using the Honor opener) fast, due to the high spawn rate. Often when I killed one off, another camp spawned immediately. But then you have an ancient era big army, which still can not take anything down with it, since early on cites wreck everything and increase in strength super fast (on immortal). So you need to still pour a lot of gold and production into wars.

Arabia: Still godlike. 4 camel archer and 2 pikes can kill empires easily, even when in the jungle. The new UA gives lot of gold and science early on, since on a crowded continents map (the continents seem smaller, everything on standard) you will have a direct connection captial-captial available.

Polynesia: fantastic for cultural victory if you have coast available. Admittedly I played on large islands and nearly won, until I made mistake in diplomacy as I befriended the worlds most hated civ and the warmongers rolled into my undefended little island (I had an awful start with next to no food.) But MAN, once you build these hotels, the tourism shoots up so much.

Top Bottom