Elisabeth - Most Frustrated Queen Ever

Krajzen

Deity
I am the only one who always has diplomatic issues with Elisabeth?

I mean, I have never ever played a game with England in which Elisabeth was my friend. Always, always a l w a y s this poor gal starts complaining, arguing, gets zillion negative modifiers with me, starts denouncing, is impossible to trade with, guarded, angry and so on - the most crazy part is, I never ever mess with her nor deserve on that! :p

Always the same scenario:
- meeting Elisabeth on the other side of map, somewhere really far away
- initial nice impressions
- Trade Agreement With England
- guarded, hostile, angry, negative modifiers covet lands wonders denouncing, Elisabeth frustrated until the end of the game :rolleyes:

Oh, and also I have never ever seen her succesfull :p

Elisabeth is Top1 annoying leader for me, even more than Hiawatha, Alexander and Dido. These guys are obnoxious but at least they are sometimes kind (or even friendly!) to you :p

One of the most fun games I've ever had was with her right next to me. She just kept DOWing and DOWing and DOWing me, usually getting Gajah Mada to help. It felt so satisfying to nuke her into oblivion, it was incredible.

Well, considering her dad had her mother killed, and then she got imprisoned by her sister for a number of years, I think she has a right to be a bit narked, hmmm? :lol:

But yeah, the AI tends to be a bit angry with her, but not to the same degree as Spain. Man, all Isabella wants to do is reign endless holy fire upon the heathens...... whilst completely forgetting to build an actually economy, or any diplomatic relations.

Elizabeth likes to denounce people and create some wars she has no chance of winning. If you can denounce her early you'll probably get some positive diplo from it.

On my current game she's number one in scores, my caravel just cruised past London and York and I could count ten (!) ship of the lines, which she used to smash Shosone..

Top Bottom