(NAB) C3C editor error: please enter an integer between 0 and 167 (w/ screenshot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocedius

C++ induced baldness
I upgraded to v1.22 a couple of nights ago. Now whenver I try to use the editor, it stops at the three-man chariot and asks me to enter an icon integer between 0 and 167. The 3man chariot uses icon 186.

Is there a fix for this?

Attachments

• editor.jpg
    editor.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 147
The file containing the icons (units_32.pcx) you are using is apparently not large enough to support more than 168 icons (12rows x 14icons).

Are you using the original units_32.pcx for Conquest or did you make your own using a PTW(or one from a mod) version of this file? PTW version of units_32.pcx is as it happens exactly 12x14=168 icons large.

Vanilla version of units_32.pcx is only 6x14=84 icons large btw - jfyi.

Hope that fixes it :)

CyberChrist said:
The file containing the icons (units_32.pcx) you are using is apparently not large enough to support more than 168 icons (12rows x 14icons).

Are you using the original units_32.pcx for Conquest or did you make your own using a PTW(or one from a mod) version of this file? PTW version of units_32.pcx is as it happens exactly 12x14=168 icons large.

Vanilla version of units_32.pcx is only 6x14=84 icons large btw - jfyi.

Hope that fixes it :)

Thanks CC :) . That is exactly what happened, but I can't figure out why? All I did up update via the patch and no more. How the units32 got slashed is beyond me. :crazyeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom