Hitler hated Jews because in fact he considered them superior not inferior to Germans

It would seem to me that between 1500 to 1800, the Jews had their own neighborhoods around a synagogue and were heavily taxed by the governing authority, while Christians of all flavors either left them alone or persecuted them, because despite being heavily taxed, they still may have been the most well off. Perhaps the 1% of their day, since they were the educated lawyers and tax collectors.

It is interesting that perhaps the Jews may have always been in "charge" while letting the Christians think they were by letting them appoint the kings and laws, while the Jews were the "oppressed", yet behind the scenes actually "counseled" the kings the "church" put in place.

Just my rambling thoughts.

They can't have been that in charge, given that Christian monarchs were capable of expelling them wholesale on little more than a whim.

Even that scheme worked in their favor?

It would seem that throughout history, the Jews chose to be expelled as opposed to being killed.

"Get out or I stab you in the head" is only a choice in the strictest, most technical sense.

"Get out or I stab you in the head" is only a choice in the strictest, most technical sense.

They made themselves indispensable though. That they could leave and come back another day was more important than coming back at all. It is the whim part that was the point, not the choice. Whims can change.

Whims may not be as stable, but they are a lot more malleable than a law or decree.

Expulsions could last a long time, even centuries, far beyond the ability of any individual or even community to incorporate it into any sort of strategy. The English barred Jews from 1290 to 1657, the French from 1394 to 1675, while Spain and Portugal both barred them from the 1490s to the 1810s. It's really not possible to imagine these events as something which the Jewish communities could simply take in their stride.

They are still around?

Very few of them in Europe. Perhaps one sixteenth of the global total, where it had once been two thirds. So even when European states do not expel them, they find it necessary to expel themselves. That doesn't speak to a history of tolerance.

And part of those European states are failed empires, while the rest are either failures or broiled in civil strife.

mankind does have stupidities ruling its judgement . Entirely off-topic at any conceivable view but as an extension to an argument also applicable at this mega power of Jews that regularly sees them in gas chambers or primitive stuff ... That if one sees shadows hiding in the shadows it's real easy to talk of ownership to non-existing potential , to being the very Shadow .

take the recent "revelations" of Hollande with anybody comes his way , Bill Clinton with Elizabeth Hurley and now Barack Hussein with Beyonce ... Menhood , virility "pushed into the eyes" , a Turkish phrase about insistence on mentioning . You know , 'cause the 20th-21st Century ways of Governance always seem suspect with modest growth rates . Actually ı saw Hollande and Hussein on TV this morning with the background voice mentioning Benjamin Franklin . Possibly 'cause he left no woman left untouched in France during his time as the Ambrassador and he was such a great man and visionary and stuff ; with obvious connections and stuff to the "offenders" , like Barack Hussein who fell "into the mouth" of the Danish PM in a just another Turkish phrase , with his wife 20 cm away . So how many patents do Hollande and Hussein hold , individually and in combination ?

actually , people with a history going just back to 1900 something are so about asking former sparring partners somewhere in the Western Hemisphere that a new range of scientific experiments be arranged . Even with Hollande wearing a three cornered hat and stuff ; but Hussein certainly . Could be a coolest television moment when he gets zapped ; Obama rediscovering electricity in storm ... We are not into such displays of virility , our poor existence is barely limited to watching TV debates where people advise the Islamists that the loot be shared with the White Turks or whomever opposes , which everybody readily assume to be people with name that starts with a J ... Then , say , just say , a third airport for Istanbul will no longer be an environmental disaster in the way the latest Court decision declares . This is the kind of the horseblinds people insist on wearing : It comes from personal hubris . One is so great , always so great that when he fails somehow , it's got to be a global conspiracy .

so , do the people with the J have no power ? They do and may Allah have mercy on them J people , 'cause Christians are apt to have none when they discover there's nothing in the shadows . Which they cyclically do .

Domen
racism was rather right-wing
How in the hell is racism right or left-wing. Plenty of racism in both wings.The most racist people in american history were left-wing(progressives), consider Woodrow Wilson, the man who re-segregated the military.

I'm not sure that the 'wings' description is a useful one, for precisely that reason. Is governmental power a left-wing or a right-wing concept? Does the interplay of religion and politics obey a left-wing and a right-wing divide? Where do environmental issues sit?

Well, left-wing used to mean pro-equality, whereas right-wing meant hierarchy. Nowadays, aside from most of the left-wingers here on CFC like TF, the mainstream left seems about becoming inversely right-wing without being necessarily more in favour of egalitarianism.

I'm not sure that the 'wings' description is a useful one, for precisely that reason. Is governmental power a left-wing or a right-wing concept? Does the interplay of religion and politics obey a left-wing and a right-wing divide? Where do environmental issues sit?
This is why I insist on using the original meaning. Everybody who doesn't want the Bourbons in charge is left wing.

This is why I insist on using the original meaning. Everybody who doesn't want the Bourbons in charge is left wing.

The problem there of is that there would be very few right-wingers. Hell, even the Bourbons themselves nowadays do not really seem to bother at becoming Kings of France again.

I have trouble arguing against your argument...except with a very pointy stick!

On the OP,
this same thread logic could be used for Antoine Lavoisier.

Superficially I might conclude he was beheaded during The Terror because political opponents were jealous maybe (of his scientific contributions and affluence).

But reading a detailed account (Wikipedia, sorry), on one point he was affiliated with the disfavored organization (the one that granted him his domicile), and on another point he defended people that somehow offended those rising to power.

And in the end, successive government that murdered him also was apologetic.

It shows that mob mentality doesn't respect contributions to society necessarily (Lavoisier / Ashkenazim), but is out for blood and demagoguery even as it does deify some individual who does well in it eyes (Napoleon / Hitler).

just ramblings

He thought the Aryan race was superior, otherwise he would have destroyed the British army at Dunkirk. If it was an army of Jews he would have destroyed them. Whether the army was low on supplies and ammunition, or just consisted mostly of lighter tanks. One thing you can bet on, he would have went in there.

It is silly to believe that Hitler thought Jews were superior in any shape, or form. He was a megalomaniac. If Jews were superior in his eyes, then why kill them all? Jealousy? This just does not make sense to me. And I have never read anything stating that he thought Jews were superior to Aryan Germans. You know in the end though the Germans themselves became inferior for losing the war, according to Hitler. He had a superiority complex, that's how I see it.

Top Bottom