Own's SG History

Own

Grasshoppah

SG Wins

BNH4- Deity, conquest win. Players were me, BNH (went AWOL), Durkz (left), Bigfoot, dl123654, and TimBently. Was incredibly fun.

Who1 One of my favorites. Was really fun, easy, quite a feat, and plenty of spam. Roster was Whomp, me, Bede, IIRC soul warrior (maybe he was a lurker), rrau, Reneta, Viper#'s

SW7 Tiny conquest emperor as the Portuguese. Wasn't too hard, but was a lot of fun. Whomp, me, soul warrior, IP, Dagh,

CVH1 Awesome totally fun SG. MP, Beorn, me, MadV, Coolio, Disenfranchised

SGOTM8 Team Own Finally an SGOTM win for me. No boats, and we needed to conquer an arch world. It only took about 20 turns after adv flight.

Own7- Civ4 didn't work, so I decided for one more civ3 SG, tried something crazy, wanted a challenge instead of sure win. Deep down inside I knew it was either going to die from turns taking too long or fail, but I was wrong! We won domination, and it was a blast. Team was Me, Beorn-el-Feared, nerovats, Smart (left late) and vmxa (joined late).

Mump3- Great AWDG Std. Pangaea win. We had some momentum early on with our GS rush, but when we ran into some tough UUs (samurai and zerks) and eventually cav, that's when we really felt the brunt of missing the GLib. We were forced to stop expanding and had to stretch ourselves thin just to prevent ourselves from being overrun. When we finally got to cav, we sent out two cav armies, captured the GL, and then we simply bulldozed our enemies with the help of rails inf, and artillery. Conquest win.

Top Bottom