Citizen Group: Imperial Guard

Falcon02

General
This is a group to petition the government to protect the interests of the Empire's military.

We will try to help the official in charge of the military in any way possible in planning.

We do not neccisarily want to conquer the world.
Nor do we neccisarily want to maintain peace at any cost.

Also, when petitioning the government to protect military interests, we must remember that the military is there to serve the people's interests. And we must balance our needs for a military with the needs to improve the nations infrastructure.

For the military serves the people, and the improved infrastructure directly serves both the military and the people. However, it is sometimes easy to concentrate too much on the infrastructure that we are unable to defend ourselves, or take vengence on our enemies, and that is what we must prevent.

Members
-----------------------
Falcon02
erikthecelt
ice2k4
Shattered
jdubdixon
mattwithanh
AljayBoy
CivGeneral
robboo
Vind2
Joe Harker
ordinaryguy
TylerDurdon
jimkatalanos
Hawkeye2007

I would like to join as well.

I'll like to join.

You had me at "conquer the world." I would like to join.

To be clear, I conquering the world is not this group's goal. However... that doesn't mean we're opposed to it either :evil:

I'd like to join also, thanks.

I would like to join.

Though I dont have my stamp with me to stamp my name :blush:.

I'd like to join.

As the Secretary of War for the first ever demo-game war and city capture in CIV4, I love this part of the demo-game.

As the Secretary of War for the first ever demo-game war and city capture in CIV4, I love this part of the demo-game.

If it weren't for the Civ 4 disclaimer you might have had a fight on your hands....

First EVER demogame war (Civ III) was started with Charis in office, and finished with me. :D

The classic Domino War, at war with EVERYONE except England, who we had no contact with until MUCH later. Was on Pangaea, and oddly enough England had a mini-continent to themselves. Grew to hate Hammurabi and Abe in that one.

Falcon.. then maybe you and I are suited to help plan the next war and finish it.

sign us up!

Sign me up too, I can learn a lot from you experienced players at the same time.

I sign in!

I was just about to create one myself... I even thought of a name Imperatores councilia

it would have been a more aggressive group aimin at everything we can grab!!! but this will do! Well since I'm a pretty liberal person in RL, I want to play a hardcore right winger that would make the worst of them look like child :D

Well we have met France and Germany, which probably means they will be our rivals in the initial expansion and I'm wondering what the other group member's thoughts are on these two.

Their leaders are:

Napoleon - Aggressive and Industrious
Bismarck - Expansive and Industrious

I'd recommend setting our sights on Napolean first as he's Aggressive and his UU comes earlier than Bismarck's. Obviously this will depend on where they place there cities etc and if they therefore claim resources we lack or need (like horse for our own UU), but as we can't predict this as yet, and therefore based only on the leaders and their traits, I'd recomend planning for at least a defensive war against Napoleon, if not an offensive one.

Oh, apologies for double post, but on another note, it looks like our surviving scout will level up if he successfully defends against the nearby lion, which promotion would you guys suggest he get?

My vote is for combat 1.

Sign me up.

Top Bottom