State property and corporations

ComradeGeneral

The Penguin Overlord
If what I've read is true, the state property civic blocks all corporations. But wouldn't it make more sense if the corporations are allowed to function but the cities wouldn't have to pay the extra fees since you own them?

After All, the communist government still reserves the right to create businesses, just ones that are run by the government.

If what I've read is true, the state property civic blocks all corporations. But wouldn't it make more sense if the corporations are allowed to function but the cities wouldn't have to pay the extra fees since you own them?

I'm not sure about making sense, but this would make State Property overpowered. It already eliminates costs from distance to palace and gives 10% production.

I'm not sure about making sense, but this would make State Property overpowered. It already eliminates costs from distance to palace and gives 10% production.

Quite. This is a horrible idea for gameplay.

if it already eliminates corporations then whats the point of getting it, other than for production

sounds good i suppose

State Property should allow state controlled Corporations with some limitations.
Foreign corps excluded like under Mercantilism.
+50% corporation upkeep.
No own corporations in foreign countries (as if everyone would run Mercantilism).

State Property should allow state controlled Corporations with some limitations.
Foreign corps excluded like under Mercantilism.
+50% corporation upkeep.
No own corporations in foreign countries (as if everyone would run Mercantilism).

No thank you, I'd rather have it the way it is now.

I suppose the +50 corporation upkeep would make sense as everyone knows soviet bureacracy was quite sub-par

I wouldn't mind changing it.

Top Bottom