3 Questions, Forum + Game questions

digitCruncher

Emperor
I really only have 3 questions:

#1: Is there a specific forum where I can post my current game, play a turn-set (maybe 1 hour or so), post a save, and others comment about how noob I am, and where I've gone wrong?

#2: How do I remove save-games from the "Manage Attachments" thingy... I have nearly fulled up my total memory, and I want to remove some old attachments (or does it automatically do that?)

#3: Is it a viable strategy to play a game without diplo victory, cause insane global warming through nuclear war, and hoard sids sushi AND cereal mills while everyone else starves? I know that coastal cities will still provide some hope, but other than that, I think my empire (playing as dutch) should be able to walk over everyone else :D

Also, as a side-note, I have modded the XML so that global warming makes TUNDRA not DESERT. Would this stuff up my plan of world domination (tundra can be farmed, unlike desert, if it is water-side. Also, tundra provides 1 :food: 1 :commerce:, unlike the deserts... well nothing really...)

(I know that one city can't have both cereal mills AND sids sushi (I think rice clashes with both), but it would still be interesting...

I will study for uni for a bit, and then come back to this thread. After checking the answers (and thanking people who do), I shall start my game :D

Thanks in advance!!

Top Bottom