IDG II Citizen Registry

Lord Civius

Emperor
If you wish to become a Citizen of the Imperial Dynasty Game II please register here. A simple post is all that's necessary. If you wish to include additional info:

User Name-
Family House-
IRC ChatName-
Aspirations-

Registered Citizens:
Lord Civius- Emperor
Vandal Warlord- Regent
Civplayah
Draknith- Pro-Consul
IamJohn
Bowsling
StormD
NubianMercenary

Links:
Game Thread (Rules are in the 1st post of this thread.)
Citizens Thread
RP Thread

User Name: civplayah
Family House: Artok
IRC ChatName: civplayah
Aspirations: Not much

User Name: Lord Civius
Family House: Octavia
IRC ChatName: Lord_Civius
Aspirations: To rule the world

User Name - StormD
Family House - Unknown yet
IRC ChatName - StormD
Aspirations - To govern a Great City

StormD-

I William, of the House of Huber, would like to extend to you the opportunity to join our house. As a new citizen of our great land I welcome you.

But it says you can fill out additional info if you want... I don't want to. I just want to be a citizen at large, and decide on a house later.

Well anyone can watch, but if you don't really want to do anything, it doesn't sound like you really want to 'join in' on the game. Feel free to participate in any form you would like. Welcome to our society.

User Name- NubianMercenary
Family House- House of Huber
IRC ChatName- N/A
Aspirations- To serve, to lead, to inspire.

Yeah,

I mean - how exactly do I get "involved" with the Demo game itself?

Well civ4 DemoGame IV is in a bit of limbo, we have been waiting for new forums for a while now.

This is the Imperial Dynasty Game II, you can get involved by joining the game discussions and writing RP stories. Draknith is the head of your House, he got as little busy in RL but pops in every day or two. He'll let you know what you can do to get involved in your House.

I have gone ahead and updated info to those players interested in playing in the game. Should anyone else need anything, please let me know.

Top Bottom