RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
On school: I "got out" yesterday because of all homework being due with one exception, and just have exams next week. Short of the graduation ceremony in June, I'll be home free. Epic victory.

Rant:

I likely just set myself up for a debate on the correctness of American vs. European/Rest of the World terminology.

I still have to get this Government project done. :mad:

I beat Mind Over Mutant, so now have nothing to do without my Bandibutt. :cry:

i just gave birth to a member of ron paul's family. theres more a spring to my step and i can run faster now

It's about 24C (75F) outside - too hot for me to be out and about for long.

I have a headache.

It's about 24C (75F) outside - too hot for me to be out and about for long.

MUHAHAHHA! :mwaha: Feel the heat, baby! :evil:

...Yes. I join the "heating up fast" rant. :( At least you live in Ireland and not in the desert!

We are obsessed with the weather. This heatwave is big news in the UK and Ireland. Sky News had reporters on a beach in Edinburgh to report the fact people were going to the beach there.

I don't know how you can stick living in Nevada TF. Even at night walking around Las Vegas was insufferable. I would worship my air conditioner if I lived there.

We are obsessed with the weather. This heatwave is big news in the UK and Ireland. Sky News had reporters on a beach in Edinburgh to report the fact people were going to the beach there.

I know a lot of Euros like to comment on sad American behavior, but things like this make me realise we're pretty darned even. ;) :p

I don't know how you can stick living in Nevada TF.

I don't have the income nor willpower to leave.

But New York City was so much more awesome. Even if it had humidity and California wasn't right next door to escape to every few months for a few days.

I think California's the reason I survive.

Even at night walking around Las Vegas was insufferable. I would worship my air conditioner if I lived there.

:rotfl:

I guess I've gotten used to it...

Oh, that's another thing. How low the temperatures dip during the Winter nights. I feed off the cold and welcome it with open arms(and wearing nothing but undergarments).

It was so warm that I actually had a nose bleed.

That only happened to me once or twice in 2nd grade. I'd just be sitting and, BAM, nosebleed.

2nd grade also reminds me of how saddened I was when I saw my 2nd grade teacher - he was one of my favorites - smoking on the steps outside the school... :(

1. I have a cold. It's late May, for Christ's sake.

2. Why do my parents never understand this simple rule: FLUSH THE GODDAMN TOILET.

I mean, it's one thing when your piss is clear and there's no bubbles, but I don't want to open the toilet bowl and find it yellow. It's disgusting. Nobody wants to see your goddamn piss. I do not care if it saves water, it makes me want to vomit as much water as we "save".

Even worse. Today. I just go to blow my nose with some tissues in the bathroom because that's where the nearest are (Refer to Rant 1 as to why). Instead, I open the toilet to possibly leave the mess of tissues there, and I see a clogged toilet filled with asswipes and crap. That's just disgusting. You stand there, you get the plunger, unclog the toilet, and then FLUSH THE GODDAMN TOILET. I do not want to see piss. I do not want to see crap. I do not want to see asswipes. Flush the toilet like the rest of the goddamn civilized world. It's not the woods.

Rant: Suddenly I know why politics isn't for everyone. Having to defend every decision from ridicule and paranoia is quite stressing.

2. Why do my parents never understand this simple rule: FLUSH THE GODDAMN TOILET.

I mean, it's one thing when your piss is clear and there's no bubbles, but I don't want to open the toilet bowl and find it yellow. It's disgusting. Nobody wants to see your goddamn piss. I do not care if it saves water, it makes me want to vomit as much water as we "save".

Even worse. Today. I just go to blow my nose with some tissues in the bathroom because that's where the nearest are (Refer to Rant 1 as to why). Instead, I open the toilet to possibly leave the mess of tissues there, and I see a clogged toilet filled with asswipes and crap. That's just disgusting. You stand there, you get the plunger, unclog the toilet, and then FLUSH THE GODDAMN TOILET. I do not want to see piss. I do not want to see crap. I do not want to see asswipes. Flush the toilet like the rest of the goddamn civilized world. It's not the woods.

Mmm. The smell of opening a toilet where solid and liquid waste have been stewing for hours... my favorite.

Was the second toilet in the same area? It's worst in public bathrooms. No one bothers to flush there.

There is also the infamous "warm toilet seat", however...

It's almost 2am and I'm still working on my report. :(

Ahhh, the never ending pile of schoolwork... no matter how much you do, it just keeps piling up.

White knighting?

White knighting?

Umm... no. :confused:

I'm referring to having to defend my own decisions in the Imperium Offtopicum game.

Unless that wasn't directed at me.

oh i thought you meant others, my apologies

oh i thought you meant others, my apologies

Well I do defend others - per se by arguing their side - if I find some merit in their argument or have something to add, but I don't do it just for the hell of it. That's a waste of time and more often that not, simply a way to boost post-count. :p

i contribute to political topics in a useful manner, right?

Rant: All my posts here will be archived and removed from my post count, and so I will probably hemorrhage 100 posts...

My arm is killing me because of my new sitting position; my old monitor has broken so I had to reposition myself.

i contribute to political topics in a useful manner, right?

I don't know. Depends on if I agree with you or not. ;)

:mischief:

Mmm. The smell of opening a toilet where solid and liquid waste have been stewing for hours... my favorite.

Was the second toilet in the same area? It's worst in public bathrooms. No one bothers to flush there.

Same area, in my house.

Even worse. I go to take a piss, I find
Spoiler Spoiled For TMI :
my mom's used tampons
in there along with the asswipes and crap. I almost puked.

why did you have to tell us why did you have to tell us

Same area, in my house.

Even worse. I go to take a piss, I find my mom's used tampons in there along with the asswipes and crap. I almost puked.

why did you have to tell us why did you have to tell us

OH GOD! I echo useless' word on this... :vomit:

There are three letters in the English language that should always be considered... T. M. I.

:lol:

No offense, but your parents seem to have some serious hygiene and courtesy issues... I can understand "if it's yellow, let it mellow; if it's brown, flush it down", but this has just gotten nasty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom