Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

I dunno, Harald seems pretty comfortable moving around in his armour. He isn't slow and doesn't seem too hindered as he leaves the ship. In fact, the movements of both his legs and arms seem normal (and very energetic, which means the weight isn't bothering him). He definitely isn't slowed down much, if at all, by all the stuff he wears on himself.

Also vikings didn't lack tactics (CHARGE and KILLMAIMBURN, and SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD are all legit and many times tried out tactics, rarely failing). In fact, they were very smart people.

He would definitely beat Monty up and he'd be one of the top tier fighters. Genghis I think would be the winner (horse + bow = hard to beat), unless everyone got weaponry of his time, in which case Bismarck wins because of experience, strangling and having a gun. Haile and Gandhi may've come later and had access to a bit more advanced guns, but they were pacifists.

It's been really fun over these past months to bide time in this thread to wait for Brave New World. It's kept me from insanity for a long time. (or at least contained most most of it!)

Somebody should play a game of BnW with Ashurbanipal vs Kamehameha on a duel map and post the results to this thread. It's time to settle this debate once and for all.

Somebody should play a game of BnW with Ashurbanipal vs Kamehameha on a duel map and post the results to this thread. It's time to settle this debate once and for all.

...Oh look, you killed the thread, too bad that I have a minor degree in necromancing.

:lol:Hmmm, The tablet is menacing, but the spear has longer reach. The beard however, has a slight intimidation factor but may prove to be a hinderance if wrapped around Kamehamehas spear. The lion might be a bit of a game changer tho ;)

Intimidation factor? Two words: War Dance. Does Ash's beard give a 10% penalty to adjacent units? I don't think so.

I think the arrival of BNW killed this thread.

So wait, wouldn't that mean that this was just a boiling pot of all the hype for the expansion, which, when it was released, caused all the hype to disapper into the air, leaving it cooler than Harold's freezer in Greenland?

Damn... :sad:

Top Bottom