Here's a somewhat crappy comic from me since I couldn't think of a real plot-forwarding one:

Last edited:
Damn, why didn't I post after that? I always thought for all these weeks that one of my comics was the last one, so I couldn't advance further...

Without further ado though, I introduce my new segment. It explains what happened to one of my main characters. It's...

What do you think guys? I tried and failed to make a Dr. Who Parody. I thought it'd be a good intro, but I think it failed. However, I'll continue making the Dr. Who Parody, but only if it offends someone (because they hate me in general, not just my comics)

Dammit, Styles, I was enjoying my vacation!

Stylesrj said:
What do you think guys? I tried and failed to make a Dr. Who Parody. I thought it'd be a good intro, but I think it failed. However, I'll continue making the Dr. Who Parody, but only if it offends someone (because they hate me in general, not just my comics)
Hey! I thought I was supposed to be the masochist!

Anyway, better be careful how you proceed. Doctor Who breaks a good chunk of the rules... It'll be difficult to pull off effectively.

Well that, but parodying a Sci-Fi great takes a lot of effort in itself. What I mean is it'll be difficult to pull the parody off effectively. Anyway, this can be discussed further in the consul thread.

...And "Female Companion" is too bland... What about Violet?

I have awoken from a deep icy slumber (I provided a backstory to what happened to me in the DYOS universe and my lengthy absence). I have worked on this piece for a couple of weeks while I was away.

Spoiler Catalog of my old avatars :

Welcome back to the world of the non-frozen, CG!

With all these new comics, the story is suddenly worth continuing again!

lurker's comment: Hey, CG nice to see you're back with High Quality Comics. Keep up the good work. :goodjob:

Top Bottom