10 New City States?

Is that sarcasm? :confused:

Either way, it's not a big deal - just curious.

No, I am genuinely sorry that you have a Mac.

:lol:

I have a pc for games, but that is not where I am at.

Good to hear, so long as you have a PC for games I guess all is well. I hear plenty of people whinging about waiting for games to be released on Macs, good to hear you won't need to wait.

It might be worth scrolling through the 80 or so screenshots posts by the leaker to see any remaining city states

Has anyone posted the screenshots of the newly revealed city states in a format a mac user can see?

It's in a rar file. You can easily unpack it on a mac.

It might be worth scrolling through the 80 or so screenshots posts by the leaker to see any remaining city states

It was already done.

Some one mentioned Mogadishu. Has that been verified? What is the color/type of it?

Cool! Thanks.

Edit: I'm looking through all of those images now and they still haven't corrected Zanzibar being inexplicably Asian. :rolleyes:

Vancouver huh? So that was the replacement for Lisbon

That's the 13th confirmed mercantile state, maybe it's not too far-fetched that Mogadishu is also mercantile.

That's the 13th confirmed mercantile state, maybe it's not too far-fetched that Mogadishu is also mercantile.
Mogadishu is Light Blue colour, and we already have a Light Blue / Mercantile CS. So Mogadishu is very likely to be Maritime. That gives 13/13/13 on Mercantile/Cultured/Maritime.

So, highly likely that it's 13-13-13-8-8 then and we've yet to see the last religious CS.

Top Bottom