Fixing broken Hall of fame and removing surplus records

Didn't help me. How do you fill them? I mean the exact manner? Should it be for example LEADER_WILLIAM CIVILIZATION_NETHERLANDS??? Are there other procedures I'm missing?

Which one is missing or open?

Which one is missing or open?

"PlayerLeaderName" and "PlayerCivilizationName" is "<null>"

I tried filling "LEADER_WILLIAM" and "CIVILIZATION_NETHERLANDS", but didn't help. Also I have another game before that as Sweden and it does show in HoF although those are "<null>" ... :(

Also should there be something done in the program itself after something is modified? Didn't see any save or apply functions, I simply edited and closed the program. When opened again it seems to remember the changes. :dunno:

"PlayerLeadername" = A name you can choice
"PlayerCivilizationname" = The name of the Civilization for example "Germany"

You have to fill in all the <null> of all the records before it is fixed.

"PlayerLeadername" = A name you can choice
"PlayerCivilizationname" = The name of the Civilization for example "Germany"

You have to fill in all the <null> of all the records before it is fixed.

So I can fill for example "William" "Netherlands", no caps lock, no "_"?

Did that didn't help. Maybe I'm missing something I must do after? Like save or apply or something?

Hmmm, strange.
It fixed for me.

Nope, I didn't do save nor apply.

:( dammit... well thanks for help anyway, appreciate it :)

Slight necro but (I just got civ5 3 weeks ago) and perhaps worth it to say to everyone and avpavlov that this still works, and this was the only good advice I found on the internet (in addition to this). I don't think I did it "correctly" as I didn't do "execute" etc but just expanded the database and switched my civ leader names to "null", and bam...restored! Thanks avpavlov! :king: :goodjob:

Spoiler :

Moderator Action: Moved to Technical Support

This does work, it's a shame it has to be done after every game. You'd think Firaxis would have fixed this by now.

Also, in my case modded games don't appear in the HoF at all even though I see them in the DB file. Any ideas?

Top Bottom