Favorite secret project videos?

AcetyleneLamp

Chieftain
Which one of the secret project videos do you always watch when you get it? I find the Dream Twister one rather memorable (albeit a bit disturbing due to its use of footage from the Cambodian genocide segment of the movie Baraka):

Link to video.

While we're at it, are there any other fans of Baraka (the source of lots of video footage in SMAC) and Godfrey Reggio's Qatsi trilogy (I think some footage from Koyaanisqatsi [which was photographed by the director of Baraka] is used in the Planetary Transit System video)? There's also a recent sequel to Baraka called Samsara that's worth seeing too, it includes a scene with this weird French performance artist that would have been perfect for the Dream Twister if there was an SMAC 2:

Link to video.

Also while we're on the subject, I would LOVE it if Philip Glass ever did the music for a Civ or SMAC game (it might be a better fit for an SMAC sequel due to the somewhat darker tone that game has):

Link to video.

It occurred to me a while ago that the song "Who Are the Brain Police?" by Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention would make a good Dream Twister song for SMAC 2 (probably somewhat expensive to use though):

Link to video.

Or maybe they could just use this:

Link to video.

Top Bottom