Question on some defines for GameSpeed table?

DeclaredYuppie

Chieftain
Playing around with a gamespeed mod- as I think many have- to make Epic feel a little less slow on the building/unit side while still a slower go through the tech tree.

Questions on a couple of fields not well explained on the modwiki:

CreatePercent- seems likely related to great wonder build rates?
GoldPercent- flat modifier on gold earnings?
ImprovementPercent- related to worker improvement percent?
FeatureProductionPercent
InflationPercent
InflationOffset

Also what's the best way to control unit maintenance costs/max number of units for a Civ? I see two unit maintenance related fields in the globaldefines table, but not sure what either mean in game terms.

Thanks in advance!

CreatePercent - production costs of projects
GoldPercent - gold you get from barb camps, meeting city states etc., as well as things like the cost of buying tiles and research agreements
ImprovementPercent - improvement growth (not used in base Civ5)
FeatureProductionPercent - the amount of production you get from removing features
Inflation is not used in Civ5

Unit mainteance is described here.
Max number of units is defined in HandicapInfos table - ProductionFreeUnits, ProductionFreeUnitsPerCity, ProductionFreeUnitsPopulationPercent, AIUnitSupplyPercent

CreatePercent - production costs of projects
GoldPercent - gold you get from barb camps, meeting city states etc., as well as things like the cost of buying tiles and research agreements
ImprovementPercent - improvement growth (not used in base Civ5)
FeatureProductionPercent - the amount of production you get from removing features
Inflation is not used in Civ5

Unit mainteance is described here.
Max number of units is defined in HandicapInfos table - ProductionFreeUnits, ProductionFreeUnitsPerCity, ProductionFreeUnitsPopulationPercent, AIUnitSupplyPercent

Thanks! Although I'm still confused on CreatePercent- what qualifies as a project? I feel like I'm blanking here but TrainPercent and ConstructPercent control creation of units and buildings...so are projects things like convert production-to-gold and production-to-science?

Top Bottom