[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

But it doesn't seem to work with the Great Britain civ. I can't find the civ in the menu when selecting the options. Either that, or I'm doing something completely wrong. ._.

But it doesn't seem to work with the Great Britain civ. I can't find the civ in the menu when selecting the options. Either that, or I'm doing something completely wrong. ._.
Okay, I don't think I've played the GB civ on a YnAEMP map yet, so don't know about that.
What you can do, is to simply add the coordinates youself. There's a guide in OP. Just use the same coordinates as the official England civ. Hope that helps ;)

The link to the compatibility patch for JFD's civs seems to be broken. It just leads me to a dropbox link that says nothing is here.... The other compatibility patch links seem to be fine though.

Yeah, all of my mods have internal TSL support now - except the HRE and Normandy (which are not available to begin with), and the Vandals and Roosevelt. The patch is hardly needed anymore. Those without will be updated in due time.

Great Britain does work on YnAEMP; at least for me - and that is on all three (remember, all modded civs appear at the bottom of the list). England does not when GB is enabled, however (this is an oversight on my part that I hope to fix soon).

Hi, ccould anyone help me? I cant get 43 civs mod to work. whenever i enable this mod aand i click next, game crashes and it says it stopped working. i dont know what to do. my database shows this:

[119358.328] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
[119358.328] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[119396.750] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[119401.703]

Hi, ccould anyone help me? I cant get 43 civs mod to work. whenever i enable this mod aand i click next, game crashes and it says it stopped working. i dont know what to do. my database shows this:

[119358.328] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
[119358.328] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[119396.750] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[119401.703]

Do you have any other mods installed and activated? If so, disable them and try again. If you still experience crashes, delete your cache folder, start the game with only ynaemp active and load up a game. Hope that helps :D

Israel doesn't show up as an option, does that mean that Israel doesn't have the TLS system?
Okay, don't know why that is. You can add the tsl coordinates pretty easily yourself though. There's a guide in OP. Some og the coordinates are as follows:

Giant Earth: 36,50
Standard Earth: 46, 19
Europe Large: 62,16

Hope that helps :D

Hi, hopefully someone here can help me. I'm trying to make YnAEMP "more" compatible with some popular resource mods. To start with I'm focusing on Barathor's More Luxuries.

So what do I mean by "more" compatible. Well just that mods adding custom resources respect the resource distribution restrictions included in YnAEMP, which are pretty simple: the maps are by coordinates partitioned into regions (ex. Europe Map regions are north and south europe, north africa, black sea, etc.) and then some resources are excluded from some regions via a XML file. Then when you load up a map and the resources are being placed it respects the exclusion of specific resources in the different regions as defined in the XML file.

I've incorporated the resources from More Luxuries into the XML file, but since Barathor's mod uses it's own modded version of AssignStartingPlot.lua the distribution from YnAEMP is replaced by that I think. In any case, it seems - when using both mods and regardless of mod load order - that all resources are placed in all the defined regions and thus non are excluded anywhere.
I've tried removing the assignstartingplot.lua file from More Luxuries, but then I ran into another problem. Seems there is a maximum number of luxuries (or maybe resources in general) supported by the game set in assignstartingplot.lua. From what I've gathered More Luxuries raises this number in it's own assignstartingplot.lua, but with that file removed so is the new higher maximum of resources, which makes only some of the new resources appear (and also, though I don't understand why, they still are being placed in wrong regions).

So I would like to know if someone maybe had an idea to a solution to this. Maybe either somehow make sure the resource placement is only handled by YnAEMP but still keeps the higher maximum of resources from More Luxuries or make a whole new mod that just raises the maximum and does nothing else.

Furtermore; a lot of resource mods are using Deep Blue's resource generator mod component which still leaves one with the problem of a maximum number of resources.

I would love to get some input on this :D

Lastly, some pages ago I wrote a post about a Giant Europe map which I've integrated into YnAEMP. Still waiting for Gedemon to get back to me about it, but if anyone would like to test it and give some feedback, it can be found on GitHub under the name damsc.

Hi Ged. I buy the game (with BNW) sometime ago to play this mod and i did a long play with arabia that i enjoyed so much. Next i played with the RED WWII mod, and when i finished my campaign i wanted to start a new game with Ynaemp. The problem is, that i can't play the mod and i don't know why!!! I chek the mod in "MOD" menu, press start, but when i have to configurate my play, it doesn't appear the cusomization screen of the mod, but the one of the original game. It seems like the game don't recognize the mod. With all version!!! I post you the image. Im' italian that's because the different language, sorry. Please help!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2014-07-25_00002.jpg
    2014-07-25_00002.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 2014-07-25_00003.jpg
    2014-07-25_00003.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 2014-07-25_00004.jpg
    2014-07-25_00004.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 2014-07-25_00005.jpg
    2014-07-25_00005.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 95
Hi Ged. I buy the game (with BNW) sometime ago to play this mod and i did a long play with arabia that i enjoyed so much. Next i played with the RED WWII mod, and when i finished my campaign i wanted to start a new game with Ynaemp. The problem is, that i can't play the mod and i don't know why!!! I chek the mod in "MOD" menu, press start, but when i have to configurate my play, it doesn't appear the cusomization screen of the mod, but the one of the original game. It seems like the game don't recognize the mod. With all version!!! I post you the image. Im' italian that's because the different language, sorry. Please help!:rolleyes:

From your screenshots it doesn't look like you've enabled YnAEMP - only the 43 civ DLL, which just allows you to play a YnAEMP map with 43 civs. Actually it doesn't look like you have the YnAEMP mod present in the mod menu. Make sure the mod is located in .../my games/civilization V/mods. If it is, then just enable the mod in the menu. If not, try re-subscribe to the mod on steam, wait for the mod to appear in the mod menu and enable it.

Hope that helps ;)

From your screenshots it doesn't look like you've enabled YnAEMP - only the 43 civ DLL, which just allows you to play a YnAEMP map with 43 civs. Actually it doesn't look like you have the YnAEMP mod present in the mod menu. Make sure the mod is located in .../my games/civilization V/mods. If it is, then just enable the mod in the menu. If not, try re-subscribe to the mod on steam, wait for the mod to appear in the mod menu and enable it.

Hope that helps ;)

It's strange because the first time that i played the mod i chek only the 42 dll mod to play it. But maybe you've right. So, if the mod work with you, can you help me, remind me the steps to install and play the mod please? Thank you :)

It's strange because the first time that i played the mod i chek only the 42 dll mod to play it. But maybe you've right. So, if the mod work with you, can you help me, remind me the steps to install and play the mod please? Thank you :)
Sure, either you can download the mod from the first post in this thread or subscribe to the mod on steam. If you download the mod yourself, you need to unpack the file (using WinZip, WinRAR, 7zip, or similar) to the civilization mod folder which is located in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\my games\Sid Meier'sCivilization5\MODS. Thereafter the mod should appear in the mod menu in-game. If you subscribe to the mod on steam the mod will automatically be placed in the mod folder, but sometimes it takes a long time for steam to actually download the mod.

Sure, either you can download the mod from the first post in this thread or subscribe to the mod on steam. If you download the mod yourself, you need to unpack the file (using WinZip, WinRAR, 7zip, or similar) to the civilization mod folder which is located in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\my games\Sid Meier'sCivilization5\MODS. Thereafter the mod should appear in the mod menu in-game. If you subscribe to the mod on steam the mod will automatically be placed in the mod folder, but sometimes it takes a long time for steam to actually download the mod.

Nope. I downloaded from Gedeamon's thread and nothing; i subscribed it from steam and nothing; i reinstalled the entire game and NOTHING. I don't know how this is possible. It was perfect before play the RED WWII mod. Now, i can check it in the mod lobby, activate, but don't work. It's like a shadow! It's there but there isn't at the same time, and it's frustrating because i don't know what could have damage it! :mad:Please if others if anyone has had the same experience, every help it's accepted. Thanks! :)

Nope. I downloaded from Gedeamon's thread and nothing; i subscribed it from steam and nothing; i reinstalled the entire game and NOTHING. I don't know how this is possible. It was perfect before play the RED WWII mod. Now, i can check it in the mod lobby, activate, but don't work. It's like a shadow! It's there but there isn't at the same time, and it's frustrating because i don't know what could have damage it! :mad:Please if others if anyone has had the same experience, every help it's accepted. Thanks! :)

Well, that is wierd. It's probably beyond my expertise then. One last thing - have you tried disabling all other mods, so that the only mod listed after pressing Next in the mod lobby is Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack?

Well, that is wierd. It's probably beyond my expertise then. One last thing - have you tried disabling all other mods, so that the only mod listed after pressing Next in the mod lobby is Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack?

Yes i did, but nothing. Maybe you know how to contact gedeamon and explain the problem?

Top Bottom