Sid Meier's Civilization IV Team to Appear on GameSHOUT Radio

There was a news post about this.

Here's more info (quoted from the news post on the main page):

Okay, mark your calendars for this one. There will be a Special GameSHOUT Roundtable Discussion hosted by Capt. Maverick, on September 21st, at 9:00 PM EST. Of course, the special guests at that time will be the Civ4 team, including Sid Meier himself!
GameSHOUT says that, "This is another MUST HEAR show!"

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/press_release.php?aid=11633

great- where the hell is it? i can advertise on it and i can read about it but i can't find it.

thanks so much- appreciate there
Well that was really delightful- nice to hear voices talk about the game -
those men sounded very intelligent- the composer guy had some really nice pieces- CivIV looks to be a great game- i am pleasantly surprised and.....
now when i read complaints about how they should do this or that ect. ...i am able to think of these guys talking lucidly- nicely- and givingly (?)
as oppossed to alot of the inane comments i have read (and written).

- Can you edit names
* Yea sure, you can name everything
- Aaawe-sooome

Oy, why are interviewers such suck-ups :lol:
Anyway, nothing new so far.

SonicX said:
I can't believe I'm awake at 3am for this ...
Same here, though I didn't plan it, just tuned in a few minutes ago by chance.

Mainly Soren speaking at the moment (at least I think I can recognize his voice). Don't expect to learn much though... ;)

I got my live question, in about the spys and the updated diplomacy and that is very cool what they have done. Sounds interesting. Plus I got a free copy of Civ3

T100 said:
I got my live question, in about the spys and the updated diplomacy and that is very cool what they have done. Sounds interesting. Plus I got a free copy of Civ3
I heard you on there. :goodjob:

I also got a question in about how they could go MMO by increasing the number of technologies. Too bad the reader didn't know how to read Orion :(

Yea well i was nervous as hell so I wasnted very articulated. I never used that viop before and it was weird knowing that about 150+ people were listening.

T100 said:
Yea well i was nervous as hell so I wasnted very articulated. I never used that viop before and it was weird knowing that about 150+ people were listening.
Well, atleast it did not go like

You: H..Hh...hhAAAAIII MR. SID MEEARRGHH! YUO KICK ASS!11 CIV IS KOOL!111

Sid:..... o.o

I'm glad no one acted like that, although that would of been interesting.

T100 said:
That was a great one T100. The spy's sound great. Invisible guys blowing up oil rigs and spying and what not

Yea that would have been bad....I was wondering after what would happen if someone just got into the live room and was like **** Sid in the ***, that would have been funny

T100 said:

yeah, I was nervous too. There's a lot more to talk about diplomacy (trade routes, embargoes, war plans, permanent alliaces, etc.) but it just vanishes from one's mind on live radio!

Wow.....what a tease Soren lol, They wouldn't let us as more than 1....I had like 9 written down :(

way to go t100- good questions - both spys and diplomacy are getting more
options and game play fun-
think i would have asked something stupid like can ...can a spy be eaten by a lion?

Top Bottom